Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just because...

bootgrrl said:
Why yes, you could... ;) Might be a tight fit, though.

Better have a shoe horn handy, just in case... :p

One size 7 for you as ordered. But you won't need a shoehorn.
It's hard enough to achieve the tightest fit.:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fun at Frederick's of Hollywood...

arkavatar said:
Ok my lips are sealed;)

Hopefully around one of my yummier body parts... :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh yeah

MaverickMan said:
Well sweety, I guess I'll make this bright red. and the rest of you very, very wet.:devil: :p :p :p :p

:kiss:

*embarassed* I REALLY have to take down that pic...what was I thinking??? :eek:

Although I did like the part about making it red...
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh yeah

bootgrrl said:
*embarassed* I REALLY have to take down that pic...what was I thinking??? :eek:

Although I did like the part about making it red...

I don't know what you were thinking.:D But I can guess what all of us were thinking.:eek: :devil:

Don't take it down.:kiss: ;)

:kiss:
 
MaverickMan said:
Yes, please.:D A wet one please.:devil: :eek:

But the other one must be on back order. Or are you really getting it soaking wet over time?:D :p :p

:devil:

No...it was pretty well soaked within the first 5 minutes!

I just don't want to send it off until I'm sure I can find that exact color ribbon to replace it....after all, it was such a pretty pink, don't you agree? ;)
 
bootgrrl said:
No...it was pretty well soaked within the first 5 minutes!

I just don't want to send it off until I'm sure I can find that exact color ribbon to replace it....after all, it was such a pretty pink, don't you agree? ;)

Yes, it was. and the ribbon was pretty, too.:p :p :p

:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just because...

MaverickMan said:
One size 7 for you as ordered. But you won't need a shoehorn.
It's hard enough to achieve the tightest fit.:devil:

*rawr* No need to wrap it, darlin'...I'll be wearing you out! :p :p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh yeah

MaverickMan said:
I don't know what you were thinking.:D But I can guess what all of us were thinking.:eek: :devil:

Don't take it down.:kiss: ;)

:kiss:

*groan* Have you always been such a masochist? :eek:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fun at Frederick's of Hollywood...

bootgrrl said:
Hopefully around one of my yummier body parts... :devil:
Sounds like a great way to seal them:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fun at Frederick's of Hollywood...

arkavatar said:
Sounds like a great way to seal them:devil:

Even if it doesn't work...who cares! :D
 
jaybire said:
OH! Getting kinky now are we! I like that about you! I might have been a bad boy too! LOL!:D :cool: :devil:

I can DO or BE whatever it is that turns you on, babe... :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fun at Frederick's of Hollywood...

bootgrrl said:
Even if it doesn't work...who cares! :D
Oh yeah, I know I don't care:)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fun at Frederick's of Hollywood...

arkavatar said:
Oh yeah, I know I don't care:)

So...which body part d'ya wanna start with? ;)
 
bootgrrl said:
I can DO or BE whatever it is that turns you on, babe... :devil:

I like a lot of diffrent things at diffrent times! I thingk variety is the spice of life! I might need a submissive sometimes and a horney aggresive woman others! Or sometimes a very dominat woman too! :devil:
 
Good evening {{{{{{{Bootie}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! :D
 
jaybire said:
I like a lot of diffrent things at diffrent times! I thingk variety is the spice of life! I might need a submissive sometimes and a horney aggresive woman others! Or sometimes a very dominat woman too! :devil:

I'm all that and a bag o' chips, baby! :p :p :p
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{{{Bootie}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! :D

Ok Kayte...now you're REALLY scaring me! :eek:

If that thing starts squirting, you're gonna force me to turn off AVs!!!

*Hope you're having a good one, too...* :kiss:
 
Back
Top