Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
*LOL* Why do I envision you making these comments in a posh English accent, à la Robin Leach doing Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous! ;)

As long as you're not referring to *ahem* water sports…SURE! :D

*dusts off Robin Leach accent*

Bootgrrl is a showah of delight as she rains her beauty down upon all the lurking Litwits who devour her every curve, hoping for a bit more next time!
 
Alt said:
How I wish I was kneeling in front of you in lav2 and behind you in lav4! :p :p :p

You'd have me all licked out!

I think you're a little confused, babe...wouldn't you be the licker and I'd be the lickee??? :confused:
 
bootgrrl said:
*snort* That's accountant humor, isn't it??? :p

Has anybody told you how cute you are when you snort?
 
bootgrrl said:
I think you're a little confused, babe...wouldn't you be the licker and I'd be the lickee??? :confused:

LOL! Yes, I am full aware that I'd be the licker! Nobody could ever lick you out, although it would be fun to try! :devil:
 
Alt said:
*dusts off Robin Leach accent*

Bootgrrl is a showah of delight as she rains her beauty down upon all the lurking Litwits who devour her every curve, hoping for a bit more next time!

Devour me? :eek:

Is that the latest fetish these days: cannibalism! :catroar:
 
Re: uh huh

zammius said:
oh YEAH....what a wonderful place to lay my head....:kiss:

afternooon darlin.....:rose:

*I'd say 'good afternoon', but Lit's running so slow that it may be evening by the time this is posted!*

And what about here...think you could find something to fit THIS space? :p ;) :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
Devour me? :eek:

Is that the latest fetish these days: cannibalism! :catroar:

lav6, the view that keeps Santa humping at X-mas! :devil:
 
Alt said:
LOL! Yes, I am full aware that I'd be the licker! Nobody could ever lick you out, although it would be fun to try! :devil:

Mmmmm...it sure would. Although your tongue would probably collapse from exhaustion before this grrl's well ran dry! :p
 
bootgrrl said:
Not recently! :eek:

Now I'm curious...what else do you find cute about me?

Your hair!
 
bootgrrl said:
Mmmmm...it sure would. Although your tongue would probably collapse from exhaustion before this grrl's well ran dry! :p

Hence I would be all licked out. But something tells me this pose would rejuvenate my tongue in no time! :p
 
Alt said:
lav6, the view that keeps Santa humping at X-mas! :devil:

I can assure you that Santa's NEVER seen my ass! :eek:
*If he had, I'd be driving a much nicer car...*











And, speaking of Santa...take a peek at Bootgrrl, circa Christmas 1972! :D
 
bootgrrl said:
I can assure you that Santa's NEVER seen my ass! :eek:
*If he had, I'd be driving a much nicer car...*
And, speaking of Santa...take a peek at Bootgrrl, circa Christmas 1972! :D

Something tell me Santa would rather be riding you!

Cute bootgrrl, no doubt you had to be fighting off the boys then, too!
 
bootgrrl said:
I can assure you that Santa's NEVER seen my ass! :eek:
*If he had, I'd be driving a much nicer car...*











And, speaking of Santa...take a peek at Bootgrrl, circa Christmas 1972! :D
Christmas '72...
I was serving in the AF in sunny Mississippi spending my free time in pool halls & stripper bars.

You were a cute little girl...
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
*NEW PIC SERIES ALERT*

manofsteel52 said:

Yes, my favorite variety, as you well know darlin'...

This is a great pic, baby...
:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :p :p

Yes, I do, darlin'... ;)

And did you ever wonder how the beaver got so bald in the first place? :p
 
Re: Re: uh huh

bootgrrl said:
*I'd say 'good afternoon', but Lit's running so slow that it may be evening by the time this is posted!*

And what about here...think you could find something to fit THIS space? :p ;) :kiss:

gulp....uh.....yesssssssssssssssssssssss...i have just the thing...:kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
Mmmmm...it sure would. Although your tongue would probably collapse from exhaustion before this grrl's well ran dry! :p
*raises his hand*.... I'll gladly volunteer first for that challenge :D

Afternoon sweetie... I hope your day is going well
 
bootgrrl said:
I can assure you that Santa's NEVER seen my ass! :eek:
*If he had, I'd be driving a much nicer car...*


And, speaking of Santa...take a peek at Bootgrrl, circa Christmas 1972! :D


Looks like the grrl us waiting for Santa's present.:D

Very pretty Grrl.:kiss:

:p :p :p :p
 
bootgrrl said:
I can assure you that Santa's NEVER seen my ass! :eek:
*If he had, I'd be driving a much nicer car...*












And, speaking of Santa...take a peek at Bootgrrl, circa Christmas 1972! :D


Hiya Sweetie:kiss:

Mmmmmm You have got sexier with each passing year hon.....you were a sexy santa in 72 and now you would make a super sexy santa in 2004:kiss:
 
Back
Top