Butt Plugs

I go through so many panty liners when I wear that flared plug in my ass makes me so fucking wet….All day long…..
So I am not the only one that needs to wear a panty liner when I have a plug in lol! Thank god for them and tampons after really being stretched out for a long time and the lube just kinda oozes out all day. it might feel similar to how a woman feels when she gets wet and that makes me hot again. It’s a cycle.

https://ibb.co/KxXqp28H
https://ibb.co/21KRpq2L
https://ibb.co/fVCVZp8c
 
Last edited:
makes me wonder what a real cock would feel like.
Better than the best dildo. Practice first though, with increasing sizes of dildo, until you have complete control of your anal and rectal muscles. That way your first time with the real thing will be perfect.

IMHO, butt plugs are wonderful in and of themselves, and should be worn as often and as long as possible— but they're a poor substitute for dildos for anal training. Or, to put a finer point on it: they're great for developing sphincter strength, which can greatly enhance the ultimate experience for your partner, and you as well— but dildos are better for overall ass training.
 
I wear a plug 2 or three times a week. I do my grocery shopping with a buttplug in, Suntan pantyhose and a satin camisole under my male attire. If I am going to have an edging session I will put a plug in 3 to 4 hours before I start edging. Regular use has given me good control of my anal ring. With minimal concentration I can clamp my sphincter down tight and then make the anal ring open. Like any other muscle if you exercise the anal muscles you get control. It has helped me survive being anal erotic from a young age.
 
i have tried all kinds of anal toys, i was then recommended a Aneros shaped plug, they are designed to give pleasure by contracting and relaxing your PC muscle. This takes a little time to master but when you do it’s mind blowing.
I insert it a good 30 minutes before sex and do my exercises, then have sex and then the orgasms are mind blowing.
They are not cheap but well worth the price.
One day whilst home alone I dressed in a girdle, stockings, skirt and blouse I had bought off a sexy lady online. i put my cock cage on and my plug in. After a few hours I took off the skirt keeping everything else on, dressed in my male clothes and went shopping, the feeling was electric, every step i took I could feel the underwear and also the Aneros working on my prostate. i was shaking when I returned home, after removing my male clothes I attached my nipple clamps and stroke myself to two orgasms, bliss.
 
In stead of that, I use a clean, washed ping pong ball. Do not even thing of putting it inside. That's an ER visit!
I put it in between by butt cheeks in contact with my hole. It doesn't show, but you can feel it. It serves to remind me that my hole is a target of the gay men I see.
It sounds silly but it does keep your mind on your boy pussy and it's role in your life.
Love to experience that
 
i have tried all kinds of anal toys, i was then recommended a Aneros shaped plug, they are designed to give pleasure by contracting and relaxing your PC muscle. This takes a little time to master but when you do it’s mind blowing.
I insert it a good 30 minutes before sex and do my exercises, then have sex and then the orgasms are mind blowing.
They are not cheap but well worth the price.
One day whilst home alone I dressed in a girdle, stockings, skirt and blouse I had bought off a sexy lady online. i put my cock cage on and my plug in. After a few hours I took off the skirt keeping everything else on, dressed in my male clothes and went shopping, the feeling was electric, every step i took I could feel the underwear and also the Aneros working on my prostate. i was shaking when I returned home, after removing my male clothes I attached my nipple clamps and stroke myself to two orgasms, bliss.
Feeling is wonderful inside you
 
I enjoy dildos and had only used a dildo until recently. I gotta say, the plug was different. The sensation of my hole wrapping around it as it was in was amazing. Grinding against it while masturbating was more satisfying (for me) than needing one hand for the dildo.

They each have their time and place for me.
I like to stretch with a huge plug then pull it out and put my biggest vibrating dildo in!
 
It’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of this lifestyle, and that’s exactly why I’m looking for a devoted submissive again. 😈 I’m ready to step back into my role as your Mistress and Goddess to command, tease, discipline, and be worshipped. If you’re naturally obedient, respectful, and eager to serve, perhaps you’ll earn the privilege of kneeling before me. 🖤
Love to submit to you
 
I would love to run into you in the men's room sometime!
May I ask: If I use a butt plug, will it relax my sphincter so that I can fuck my hole with a dildo a lot more easily than without using a butt plug first? I mean that's the point, right?
TY, Jay Richards
 
I like to stretch with a huge plug then pull it out and put my biggest vibrating dildo in!
Okay, so with the butt plug in, you have one hand free to stroke your cock, and another hand free to pull on your nipples if you like, while your hole is full. (I love pulling on my nipples when I jerk).
Jay
 
Okay, so with the butt plug in, you have one hand free to stroke your cock, and another hand free to pull on your nipples if you like, while your hole is full. (I love pulling on my nipples when I jerk).
Jay
No problem!
 
May I ask: If I use a butt plug, will it relax my sphincter so that I can fuck my hole with a dildo a lot more easily than without using a butt plug first? I mean that's the point, right?
TY, Jay Richards
I think it depends on A. The size of the plug. B. the diameter of the stem. And C. If you put it in and leave it alone or run it in and out.

Anything that stretches your anus to the point of almost discomfort will work. A plug that has a thin stem allows your hole to go back to almost normal. You want to keep it open and it will eventually relax and acclimatize to that size. Then move to a larger toy and keep working it.

A plug is really meant more for giving you that full feeling when in place. The fact that you have to stretch to get it in keeps it in.
 
Back
Top