Butterfly tries

ElusivButterfly said:
OMG...I have the ones from my original web cam on this cd! :eek:


Webcam?Lots of new folks here.
Good place to start.

I LOVED that Jamacian tan!

:devil:
​
 
Woah Babe, I think I just fell in love with the white sugary beaches of florida. Well, a certain part anyway. :catroar: :D
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Woah Babe, I think I just fell in love with the white sugary beaches of florida. Well, a certain part anyway. :catroar: :D


*smiling* Pssst...Those pics were from my trip to hedo2 in Jamaica *shhhhhh*

But here are some from Florida! :catgrin:
 
ElusivButterfly said:
Oh but how I miss it so *huge sigh*

as for the moniker: ROFLMAO Good one! :D
you're Beautiful in those pics, Michelle :kiss:

...tho I don't remember seeing you in a detective's trench coat :rolleyes:

Hope you have a nice night...wish I hadn't missed you :rose: :kiss:
 
Wooooo, Michelle. emmmmmm yummmmm,
Wondering why I never see anything that looks that good on the Fl. beaches.
What part of Fl were you in?
 
Elusive Butterfly

I am imouse, new to your thread but not Lit. Your's is a lovely set of pictures, delightful to gaze upon. They are tasteful, clean and erotic. I expect to download many. Frankly your being almost or all clothed in many pictures evokes my interest and arousal without any sense of boredom, and seen that done that. Many thanks.

Permission to PM?

imouse, LA
 
Elusiv Butterfly "Oldies"

Oops! I hadn't seen the oldies. Lovely though they are, I will stand on my previous note.

imouse
 
WOW a whole new thought to the phrase Puss N Boots.......mmmmmm beautiful....:)
 
ElusivButterfly said:
Thanks Doug.......I had a very strange night, actually, and even a stranger day. I will not bore ya'll with the details, but it has been a ride! (wish i had been on a real roller coaster) *rolls eyes at self*

One thing I will say is that I awoke at approx. 3 am to storms......THUNDER (really loud), lightening (bright enough to make it through my lined drapes!), and poor Mikki scared out of her mind. Sammy didn't make a sound. He must love storms as much as I do, but poor Mikki (my sister's dog, who I am keeping for now), is obviously scared of storms, bigtime! LOL

Tis ok...I got some loving from her before we both got to sleep. (I had to reassure her; petting her and such in order for her to settle down). Tis all cool though :) things like that will make me smile inside and makes the other parts (which might not be as good) all go away. It is times like that that I think of the commercial, "Calgon, take me away"....She did it for me. *smiling*
I understand completely!! :eek: Pets and storms can be a funny thing :cattail:
I noticed the Fla pics....damn I am catching a plane in 7 hours... wrong place at the wrong time again.. :rolleyes: Have a great day hon :kiss:
 
Smoke Spliff said:
your body is perfect!
shhhh dont tell her that.. it will go to her head ;)...
say WOW you body is damn fine.. can you post more pics please.. :catroar:


JUST teasing.. M is hot :kiss:
 
Any photo is a good photo

Greetings Madam Butterfly,

I loved your Jamaica photos! So good for you to share them again. Actually, looking at your old photos is like watching a favorite classic movie. It doesn't matter how many times you've seem it or when the shooting was done, it is always refreshing!

Cheers,
MD

PS: Did you know June 10 is World Naked Bike Ride Day? Consider riding!
 
Hey Elusive Butterfly , Just love your pics and body... Cant seem to get enough of ya darlin.. Wdman2
 
ummmmm
Another opportunity for public bumping.
So arrest me.
;)

:devil:
​
 
Back
Top