Calling people racists.

I gave examples, you ignored them, didnt quote them..so to you it doesnt exist

No, you didn't.

Not one single privilege was named.

White privilege is Obama being called a Kenyan, and McCain getting a pass on being from panama.

He wasn't from panama...and people always talk shit,.

Talking shit is a civil right, not a privilege and certainly not one exclusive to white people either.

White privilege is not being pulled over for driving while black, etcetera

Not being pulled over for driving isn't a white privilege either.

White people get pulled over and fucked with all the time, shot for no reason too.

So you didnt say this?

Yes I did, consistent with my belief that not all identitarian ideologies are equal.
Unlike you, I don't think intersectional feminism is as bad as Nazism.

I don't have to accept them all as equal and I don't, so you were wrong.

Nazis being nationalists would agree with you there

Ethno nationalist, not the same as nationalist.

Still not seeing any issue with nationalism.

More fee fees

Facts.

Equality isn't an issue in either of our countries.

There is vast inequity though, and that's what the intersectionalist, which are almost exclusively radical leftist, are wanting to change.
 
Last edited:
Rusty. Haven't played since. I should reload that. Better phone, now.
 
Back
Top