badbabysitter
Vault Girl
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2002
- Posts
- 19,714
Never said it did. This is a non-response to nothing that I said.
Dude, you randomly brought up the apparent non-validity of white privilege for absolutely no go damn reason.
No, it's not. The idea of white privilege came along before intersectional feminism. It's also used in lgbt communities. First nations... pretty much everywhere right wing snowflakes need to make a stink aboutThe concept of "white privilege" as it's currently used is an exclusively intersectional concept, almost always used to demonize white people for being white.
Really? What special rights and or immunities do white people get for being white in either of our countries?
No one said anything about rights or immunities, and no one is claiming that..you're ascribing a position and then judging people for the shit you made up. White privilege is Obama being called a Kenyan, and McCain getting a pass on being from panama. White privilege is not being pulled over for driving while black, etcetera
Just like every other racial identity. That has NOTHING to do with racial privileges.
It's racist because you're falsely assuming white people get special rights and or immunities for being white, a demonstrably wrong assumption that is based entirely on the intersectional ideology.
Once again, never claimed that.. stop judging me for shit you're making up. And white pivilege existed before intersectionality became a thing
You are not your identity, you're not responsible for the sins of your race, you're an individual.
Never said I was, once again you ascribing. I'm responsible for my own actions, but I'm also not going to pretend that injustices haven't been done and need to be adressed
Yes it is.
Not really, not all identitarianism is the same or equal.
Yup, they are...unless you think the german nationalism that sent people to the ovens is not as bad as intersectional feminism
I don't have a problem with nationalism, I do with racism.
Of course you don't, you're not part of the group your identity politics is targeting. As long as it's not happening to you it's perfectly okay, amirite'
It's really just that simple.
Nope, you're just a goal post mover

