Candles for Christabel

For those who haven't seen THIS THREAD yet, Christabel's health has taken a very sharp downturn.

To light a candle for her, click HERE


Mine are still going . All these well wishes are astounding. I really didn't understand until coming here why she loved this place so much. Her very sexy writing aside, honestly I thought she was wasting her time. I stand humbly corrected.

Shamed but hopeful,
Odessa
 
Mine are still going . All these well wishes are astounding. I really didn't understand until coming here why she loved this place so much. Her very sexy writing aside, honestly I thought she was wasting her time. I stand humbly corrected.

Shamed but hopeful,
Odessa

You'd be surprised. Despite the arguments that sometimes go on here, most people are rather close. Its the sense of shared joys in life. Thats often why Litgethers go so well, because we all have a common interest, and are very comfortable with one another. Just because its a sex site, doesn't mean that we can't be adults and friends, just means we're more comfortable with our own sexual nature, and in a lot of cases, more tolerant and understanding of others natures.
 
Mine are still going . All these well wishes are astounding. I really didn't understand until coming here why she loved this place so much. Her very sexy writing aside, honestly I thought she was wasting her time. I stand humbly corrected.

Shamed but hopeful,
Odessa

This is a strong group when one of our own is threatened. :D
 
Lit one as Og.

All three of mine, one just a stump now, will go out in the next couple of days while I'm away but I will still be sending good wishes for Christabel.

Og
 
Relit :rose::heart:
(yes another 48 hours have passed)

Reposting the LINK so people don't have to go back and look for it
 
Back
Top