care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what kinda legs? Long slender model ones or strong athletic ones?

Well female legs for starters, but doesn't really matter... I like 'em long kinda short, slender kinda thick, athletic kinda not athletic, any kind just as long as they're tasty ;-)
 
What do you mean... My size? Lol



As I recall you are in the mid 5' tall range and you are not heavy. You have an exceptionally fit body based on your workouts for the "Iron Man" events. You are pressing almost double your weight.

You are not 6' tall and 200 lbs.

I press over 400 lbs., but then I am over 200 lbs and played sports (rugby and football) where have strong legs is essential.

I was trying to make a complement, if I said it incorrectly, I apologize. Based on your size pressing that weight is an excellent accomplishment.

Have I redeemed myself?
 
Fair enough :)

And I weigh more than you think. And I'm ok with it

There is NOTHING wrong with not looking like a heroin addict.

Besides, it makes you harder to break. Bend maybe, bending can be fun, but you know you can throw you around without having to worry about something snapping. ;)
 
As I recall you are in the mid 5' tall range and you are not heavy. You have an exceptionally fit body based on your workouts for the "Iron Man" events. You are pressing almost double your weight.

You are not 6' tall and 200 lbs.

I press over 400 lbs., but then I am over 200 lbs and played sports (rugby and football) where have strong legs is essential.

I was trying to make a complement, if I said it incorrectly, I apologize. Based on your size pressing that weight is an excellent accomplishment.

Have I redeemed myself?

wow, if i had your size i'd sit in cars and intimidate people...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top