burn_it
too hot to handle
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2010
- Posts
- 3,668
wow, if i had your size i'd sit in cars and intimidate people...
Lulzzzzz. Scare the crap out of people.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wow, if i had your size i'd sit in cars and intimidate people...

I weigh over 200 lbs ... o god i am sooo fat![]()
You could be 200 of muscle. My ex was and he was rock hard
You could be 200 of muscle. My ex was and he was rock hard
just had to say your eyes are amazing in this one![]()
I could go for an orgasm currently
My cat thinks I'm couch
Meet you in Vegas???Fly a girl to Puerto Rico?
That's so awesome . . . LOL!My cat thinks I'm couch
cats like to do that. my dogs think i'm a chair. only problem is my dogs are great danes, so it's squish city when they sit on my lap...
Meet you in Vegas???
All I want in life is a Bernese mountain dog
All I want in life is a Bernese mountain dog
gave up long-haired dogs after two chow chows and a golden retriever. the danes still shed but at least any brushing that occurs doesn't have problems with tangles...
but the bernese mountain dog does have very striking colors... i can see why you'd want one
Wearing all black for the worst day ever/mourning the official death of my previous relationship. Today is not a good day.
And they're giant, and loyal, and can run with me, and are just awesome sauce.
Wearing all black for the worst day ever/mourning the official death of my previous relationship. Today is not a good day.
So, you leave your shoes clipped in, do you?