Carless in Miami

I went car-less in AZ until just before I got married. Rode a bike to and from work for a few years, then was close enough to walk for awhile. I kind of miss it as I could never go without a car again now a days. Course my weight reflects the change from bike to car also. :rolleyes:
 
I went car-less in AZ until just before I got married. Rode a bike to and from work for a few years, then was close enough to walk for awhile. I kind of miss it as I could never go without a car again now a days. Course my weight reflects the change from bike to car also. :rolleyes:

It doesn't rain in Arizona.
 
I take the bus everywhere. PRefer the trains as they go much faster but in rush hour, a bus certainly kicks a car's ass. 50% chance of getting a seat and when you don't get a seat, you only need to wait a few stops before you can get a seat. Unless you're going to NAIT, GMAC or the U. Then you're caught standing all the way to destination.
 
I drove through Miami a few weeks ago. If I'd known I would have given you a lift to the grocery store.
 
It doesn't rain in Arizona.

It does too rain in AZ! Not as often as elsewhere, but when it does rain, it fucking pours! And yes, I still usually went to work on rainy days. I'm sick like that. :)
 
Televisionless is actually de-stressing and relaxing.

Carless, on the other hand, requires planning. Buses add an hour to every trip. It can be done, mind you, mostly, anyhow, but you have to get savvy about the buses and then plan your time. It can suck.

:rose:

Mass transit in the South mainly sucks. The only possible exception to this would be pre-Katrina New Orleans, and now, post-Katrina, it probably sucks too.
 
Back
Top