Caught! (closed for Monak4u)

I moan as you spread your legs and invited me to take you. I enter you slowly, amazed at the feeling and how tight you feel. My thick cock throbs inside of you and I lean forward kissing you gently before I drive my cock deep inside of you. I moan loudly as my balls slap against your skin and my pace quickens. My hands on your ass--lifting you as I pound into you.
 
Your thick shaft pumps in my wet pussy deeper and deeper. He feels so good. I can feel how thick he was in his cage. His seed swells in his cock. His hands on my behind. My pelvis thrusts up to take more of his cock.
 
I moan as your pelvis thrusts to meet my thick cock. I fall forward my lips next to your ear as I pound into you. "Mmm, I love hearing how wet you have gotten!" With each thrust forward we can both hear your wetness as my cock slams back into you. I can feel it leaking down to my balls. My seed is building and I bury my cock deep inside of you--my balls slapping against your skin.
 
I throw my head back and let out a long low moan as I drive deep into you. My cum starting to leak from my cock into your warm sex. As I ride through my orgasm I look at you and smile. As I pull out I straddle you--aligning my cock to your mouth as I lean forward to lick the cum from your pussy.
 
My thighs close in around your face. I clench my thighs, contracting my pussy around your darting tongue. And then I explode!! I have cum again!
 
"ok.....now the punishment."

I take your wrists and tie them together. I bind them to the tie in the beams in the ceiling. I pull the rope until you are on your tiptoes. Then I take out a bag of pins. I put 10 on each breast and then a trail down to your cock. I put 10 more on your cock.

Then I pick up a crop.

"Ready for your punishment?" I then raise the crop and SMACK!! A pin flies off.
 
I groan loudly as you smack my ass. My balls bouncing with each sharp smack of your crop. I bite my lip hoping to muffle the moans that escape from between to my lips but I can't. My breath comes ragged as I can't help but moan louder with each smack. The pins only heighten the sensations that I am feeling as each is placed as to heighten everything that I have been feeling.
 
SMACK! SMACK!! SMACK!! The pins fly off his body. He yelps with each strike of the crop. When all the pins are off I release your wrists to tie them behind your back. I secure them to the rope in the beam and pull. YOu bend over to expose your behind to me. Your head falls against the bed. I tie your ankles to the bed posts.

I then pick up the crop and begin to spank your behind. SMACK!! SMACK!! 20 more fall on your sore behind.
 
I can't help but let out a long low moan as I am bent over the bed. My balls bounce with each smack and I can feel my cock start to thicken, once again. I squirm where I lay--helpless to move. With each smack my back arches in response to the crop.
 
I moan and my back arches as you fill my boi pussy. I gasp as I feel just how far and how big your cock is. I try to move but cannot. Helpless to your every desire. I groan as your hand smacks my ass wish each thrust of your hips. I still. Gasping quietly with each thrust. "Mmm, yes please Mona."
 
I pump in and out, faster and faster. I raise my hand and SMACK!! I spank your behind as I take your hole.
 
I moan loudly and my back arches as I press backwards into you. With each thrust I hungrily push back further--encouraging you to go deeper and faster.
 
I pump in and out of your tiny hole. Going faster and faster, i contract my legs around the dildo. Then i explode!! My cum squirts down my legs.
 
I moan as you drive one last time deep into me and I can feel you quivering and I look back seeing your cum leaking down your leg. I turn around, slowly, and crawl towards you my legs and hands still locked. I lean forward hesitantly--starting to lick up your cum as it drips down your leg.
 
I untie your ankles and force you to your knees. I sit on a chair and spread my legs. I pull your hair towards my wet pussy.....and my wet strap on.

"Clean my cock, slut." I tell you.
 
I moan as I feel your hand gripping my hair, pulling me towards your thick strap-on. I hesitantly wrap my lips around it and look up at you. Smiling as you nod I begin to suck on your cock. With each passing moment I feel bolder and I start to take it deeper into my throat.
 
I can feel your hands on my head holding my lips in place as I suck and nibble on your clit. Your legs tremble around my head--your thighs squeezing tight as I continue to suck on your pussy. I trace a finger over your sex and then into your ass--slowly filling you as I continue to eat you out.
 
"ooohhh!!" I gasp as you push your finger in my anus. I squirm and contract my pussy, pulling your head closer to me. I quiver and then I explode!! My juices squirt in your mouth.
 
I groan as your juice runs down my chin and I lap at your pussy my fingers filling your tight anus. I spank you teasingly as I fill your anus.
 
"ouch!!" You spank my behind with your hot hand. Your tongue licks my cum off my pussy.
 
Back
Top