Chantilyvamp surgery update

I'm lazy so copying my other post!

Thank you everyone:kiss::rose::heart:

woohooo, all went well and looks healthy and I am freaking amazed how much better it looks in places. Things I was so self-conscious over are gone as he (the doctor) used those areas to fix other areas. Still have to be in the sling for a week or more but no matter as I am now allowed out every four hours to do some gentle arm exercises. And the bandages are now restricted to upper arm and shoulder so I can scratch that itchy elbow! I swear to god I could kiss that man silly!:D:D:D
 
Thank you everyone:kiss::rose::heart:

woohooo, all went well and looks healthy and I am freaking amazed how much better it looks in places. Things I was so self-conscious over are gone as he (the doctor) used those areas to fix other areas. Still have to be in the sling for a week or more but no matter as I am now allowed out every four hours to do some gentle arm exercises. And the bandages are now restricted to upper arm and shoulder so I can scratch that itchy elbow! I swear to god I could kiss that man silly!:D:D:D

Glad to hear the good news! :nana:
 
Thank you everyone:kiss::rose::heart:

woohooo, all went well and looks healthy and I am freaking amazed how much better it looks in places. Things I was so self-conscious over are gone as he (the doctor) used those areas to fix other areas. Still have to be in the sling for a week or more but no matter as I am now allowed out every four hours to do some gentle arm exercises. And the bandages are now restricted to upper arm and shoulder so I can scratch that itchy elbow! I swear to god I could kiss that man silly!:D:D:D

Yay you Chant! :kiss:

Super news darlin'. Heal quick now, y'hear. :D
 
Glad to hear that you are finally on the upswing. It sounds like you have needed this for a while now.
 
Yay you Chant! :kiss:

Super news darlin'. Heal quick now, y'hear. :D

:D gotta heal quick as i swear to god this codeine has trpled my sex drive which is really high to begin with...I WANT TO GET LAID NOW!:D:eek:
 
Glad to hear that you are finally on the upswing. It sounds like you have needed this for a while now.

dp, thee:kiss: and yes it was very much needed and my arm has not went numb one time since the surgery so thats a good sign!

tar~ thanks babe, though not completely healed yet. Healed enough though to want to break the rules. I won't be to silly though and will take care to break the rules in a way that wont leave me in the frying pan:)
 
great news Chantily!
But you didn't mention how the partial Brazilian panned out :D :p
 
great news Chantily!
But you didn't mention how the partial Brazilian panned out :D :p

i'll just say that when they took that bandage off i forgot to breath several times:eek: i managed to not cry or scream during the whole thing and no cuss words either. did near pass out at one point during it but we cant be perfect all the way through!
 
i'll just say that when they took that bandage off i forgot to breath several times:eek: i managed to not cry or scream during the whole thing and no cuss words either. did near pass out at one point during it but we cant be perfect all the way through!

:rose::kiss::heart:
 
Back
Top