Chat room (closed for Cantun)

Joycelet

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
3,100
I was bored. Id cleaned the house and done the laundry and the babies were asleep for their afternoon nap.

The political crap on the TV news made me sick, so I fired up my laptop and entered a chatroom somehow because it was a new experience for me, but I enjoyed trading barbs with the other people as we all sat in a big hot tub.

A couple of the ladies were topless, and the men were needling them for a little sex, so the mood was pretty hot and I was getting damp betweeen my legs when one of the men made a lewd comment. Tempted as I was to throw it back at him, I just told them I was leaving, but my website nickname was there and anyone who wanted to find me could have simply added me to their friends list.

I was playing a game of backgammon when a guy came into our game as a watcher, and he said he had been in the hot tub too and also left and invited me to go into a private chatroom and exchange e-mail addresses or whatever,.

Foolishly I did, and in chatting back and forth in a suggestive - no make that erotic manner, we discovered that we lived nearby. I gave him my phone number and in a heartbeat the phone rang.

Still looking at the screen, my attention was on his sexy voice and I tiold him I was home alone with my two little ones, and was bored as hell and would he like to drop by for a drink and we could meet in person.
 
When I first met her in the chat room, it was harmless flirting. Well, I guess not harmless. But sexual excapades on the internet is almost harmless. She was very open, describing her fantasies and what she was imagining me doing to her. I knew I had to meet this woman. She seemed as eager as I did to have some fun.

My first thought when I reached her on the phone was "DANGER." First rule of casual internet hookups--no husbands, no kids. Pain (physical for me and emotional for her, which would probably lead to financial pain for me) was sure to follow. But there was something about her that I could not resist.

Perhaps it was her openness with sex or her ridiculous body. Her body...to get my hands on her...the thought created major tension in my pants. Or maybe the way she sounded on the phone, I don't know. But I had to have her.

She invited me over and of course I took her up on her offer. Thankfully she lived nearby, because I could bearly stand waiting the five minutes it took me to get there.

I knocked at her door, and waited for her to answer.
 
Joyce

Opening our door, i remembered his face as one of the guys in the hot tub, but he hadnt said a lot so I had no idea what he might be like, except that he was here,lived conveniently close by, and must have been interested or available or both.

I had fantacized about opening thedoor in the nude, but then thought that was a little too much, so over my 28 year old 5'6" frame I wore a sweatshirt and jeans, but the shirt that my husband bought me includes the logo "LOVER GIRL">

We gently shook hands, but the feel of his hand was electric, and I came very close to kissing him, but after all, the man ought to make the first move if he wants anything to happen.

I offerred him a beer or coffee and forthe moment, he declined and we sat in the living room in front of my laptop and talked about the chatroom and the hot tub and I told him I wished it had really happenned because the idea appealledto me.

He grinned and said something like he wished it were true too and I couldntstop myself. I told him that his handshake had excited me and I wanted another and more. I stood and he stood and I kissed him. I was in his arms as he stroked my back, nd my arms around his neck pulled him close for another kiss, this time long and wet.

I let him know what I wanted with my tongue probing his mouth, and then I offerred to take him on a tour.

Out our rear window is our patio, with a hot tub that wasnt quite like the one on the website. It only holds a max of six people, not the huge one we saw on the screen, but bigenough for the two of us. Tempted as I was to lead him outthere and get it on, I then led him down the hall and showed him the door of the babies rtoom, byut didnt want to wake them so I left it closed. Then on the right is the doorfor our master bedroom. There was an invitingbig kingsize bed that I share with my husband, and we both grinned, and I hoped he would share it withme as I pointed out the bathroom and then we returned to the living room and through itto the kitchen where again I offerred him one of my husband's beers.

He didnt say anything so Ikissed him again and rubbed my 36C boobs up aganst his chest. I flicked my eyelids up and down over my big brown eyes and told him i liked his looks, his smile and his voice, and i wanted to see more of him so lets go get in the hot tub.
 
Her kiss made it very clear what she wanted, and I savored evey second. Her lips and tongue were so sweet. I could tell that she was neglected and not appreciated by her husband. This blew my mind, since she looked amazing even in her jeans and sweatshirt. I could still make out her form, and I lost myself for a moment, imagining her with nothing on. When she suggested we climb in the hot tub, I asked her if she was propositioning me, and pretended to be offended. I decided she needed to be appreciated by someone, especially considering what a beautiful woman she was, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pushed her against the wall, gently but firmly. I kissed her slowly starting with just my lips, but gradually invading her mouth with my tongue. As the minutes passed, I allowd my hands to feel her through her sweater. I was concerned I was being too forward, but was pleased to find she was enjoying it when I felt her nipples trying to push through her sweater. I whispered that I would like to get into the hot tub with her but that I did not have a bathing suit. What to do? I asked her, waiting for the obvious response. All I could think about was getting inside the hottub and perhaps getting inside of her too.
 
Joyce

He said he didnt have a bathing suit. What could we do? I just laughed and told him I didnt have one either. Of course that was a crock, byt it seemed like the right thing to say right at that moment, as i led him outside and took the cover off the hot tub, and turned on tha jacuzzi.

Facing him, I took off my sweatshirt and stood there in my skimpy little bra that barely held my tits. Unbuttoning my jeans I pushed them down over my ass and stepped out of them. All I had on besides the bra was a pair of silkem panties whixh by niow were damp and transparent, and my brown bush was clearly visible.

With a smirk, I asked if he liked what he was looking at, or if he would like me better if I shaved. He too was undressing and looked good under his clothes.

I turned my back toward him and took off my undies and climbed into the tub naked. He couldnt see my pussy under the bubbling water, but my bare breasts were quite on display, and other than my husband, noone had seen them in the bright sunlight shining down on our patio.
 
When she took her top off, I wanted so badly to get my hands on her. As I dropped my shorts, I made no effort to hide my penis as it hung freely, slightly erect as arousal for her started to flow over me. The water was warm, and soothed my musces as I eased into it. Well, I should say all my muscles except one. I could not help but stand fully erect while in the hot tub with this beauty I had met in person only minutes before. I sheepishly explained that a natural bush was just fine by me. I moved to sit next to her where once again I began kissing her deeply. I moved her hand to wrap around my erection, and waited for her reaction.
 
Joyce

When he took my hand and placed it on his cock, I stroked him and sort of rolled toward him on the bench seat. His kisses were hot and this was just what I had fantacized about all day.

I had made up my mind that somehow I was going to get fucked by a stranger. I still didnty know his real name or anything about him except that he was sexy, could kiss like a porn star, and now I knew he had a cock I could die for.

I slid myself down to the floor of the tub, and took him in my mouth. I think I'm a decent cocksucker. I've been doing it since I was in high school and never had a complaint. But here in my own backyard with my babies asleep in their beds was a turn-on I couldnt believe.

I stopped and looked up at him and asked if he wanted to fuck here in the tub, or did he want me to take him to my marital bed.
 
I looked down at her as she bobbed up and down on my cock. My head rolled back as her tongue worked around the head and down my shaft. I was trying not to groan aloud (totally not cool for a hookup) but I couldn't help it. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the tub or in the bed she slept in with her husband. I couldn't help but blurt out that I was ready for both. I lifted her up and kissed her again, before putting her in the same place I was in. Now that she was sitting in front of me, I quickly moved towards her, and, kissing her again, entering her mouth with my tongue at the same time as I entered her pussy. We were submerged partially, but as I began slowly thrusting in and out, I could feel that the water was not the only thing making her wet. She was so ready for me I was slipping in and out with ease.
 
Joyce

As he fucked me I realized that we needed to set a few rules, but that was going to have to come later. Right now i was enjoying having his cock up in me and in between kisses, I told him so.

Im not even on birth control. What if he gets me pregnant? Earlier that hadnt even occurred to me, but right now the idea excites me. What if Frank finds out? Another baby and we'll probably need a bigger house. Oh well, that is down stream. Right now I want to get fucked and here we are doing just what i wanted.

I helt loved and wanted. I almost told him so, but that was out of the rules. No love - just sex, and all of ther sex either of us could handle. Would this be a one time event or a continuing affair? I love Frank and dont want to hurt him, but this is what i need. A little attention that doesnt involve changing diapers and nursing my baby.

Oh there I am again thnking about another baby. I blurted out "FUCK ME" Get me pregnant!":
 
She was really enjoying it as I fucked her. I could hear her gasping and moaning as I worked my long cock deeper and deeper inside her. She felt tight around me and I could feel her muscles working trying to hold me in. Her husband obviously did not give her the attention she deserved. If she were mine, she would be too exhausted to care for babies. But it was fine this way.

I continued penetrating her, and I reached behind her head and held her hair. Pulling her close to me, I felt her breasts pressing against my chest as I began kissing her neck. As our bodies moved together, I could hear her gasping in my ear, asking me to fuck her more.

"Make me pregnant!" she cried. She obviously wanted more. I grabbed one of her legs and lifted it slightly, allowing me to move even deeper inside of her.
 
Joyce

There is nothing like a new lover. I havent had one since I was married. This is the first time and I had forgotten how much I liked having something different.

But I told myself this wasnt love. It was just sex - yes just sex just like I wanted!

When I threw the opregnancy thing at him, he just increased the tempo and the passion, and I loved it. Then i realized i was in love with a total stranger. He could fuck me any time he wanted.

Well "in love" was questionable. What i was in love with was his cock and his tongue. But I couldnt help myself telling him I loved him and I wanted to run away with him
 
She was writhing on the floor of the tub as I kept penetrating her again and again. I told her how badly I wanted her to come for me. I turned her around and leaned her over the sidewall of the hottub. As I fucked her from behind, she mumbled something about following me anywhere because she loved me, but it was cut off by another gasp. I enjoyed hearing her gasp again and again.

The water was now below our waists as I took her in our new position. I watched my cock slide between her tight pussy lips, and I could feel her juices surrond me. She leaned back against me as I drove into her. I reached forward and pulled on her hair, forcing her to lean back against my cock. Her neck and back arched and she let out a cry.

I wanted to hear her gasp my name, so in the middle of our fucking, I told her my name was Nathan, and I asked her who she wanted the most, as I pulled harder on her hair and drove even deeper into her.
 
Joyce

Oh my God! He told me his name was Nathan. Well- one more barrier shot away, now I knew his name and called out "Fuck me, Nathan. Dont ever stop fucking me!"

Everything he did was something new. Where did he learn all this stuff?

I wished we had filmed all this so I could show it to my husband and teach him how to fuck a woman.

Maybe I could keep him here until Frank comes home so we can have a threesome and he could demonstrate his talents in person. Frank would become his cuckold!

What little trick would he use on me next?

I was so glad I found this stud. Then I thought of my friend Jennie and how she would like to be here getting what I'm getting. Nathan could take care of a whole stable of women. And then it occurred to me that maybe I was just part of his harem, so I asked him how many women he was fucking like this.
 
I listened to her call my name, and that only made me what her more. I leaned forward, leaning over her back, and reached around her front. I groped at her breast with my right hand, and reached between her legs with my left.

My fingers toyed with her nipple and with her swollen cliterous, as I continued pushing my penis into her again and again.

She asked me how many other women I have been with and I laughed. I pressed into her as far as I could and then paused, one hand full of her breast and one touching the top of her pussy. "No one like you...your turn, whats your name?" And I returned to penetrating her deeper and deeper.
 
Joyce

I giggled and said "I'm Joyce but you can call me lover or sweetheart"

"How is your schedule? I have to feed the baby but can you stay for dinner? I want you to meet my husband. i dont want him to know that I am your lover - yet. I will tell him you are an old friend from college."

"But before the night is out, if you can stay, I will have both of you in my bed and you can teach Frank how to fuck me."
 
He smiled, "I'm not done with you here, but we will get to your bed in just a minute. Tell me who fucks you the best, your husband or me?" he said, returning to rubbing her clit and thrusting inside of her.

Nathan felt that he was getting close to climax, but he wanted her to orgasm first. He rubbed her clit even faster, and pinched her nipple again and again.
 
Joyce

Not the bed yet - if Frank asks me I dont want to tell him we used his bed.

And you dont have to ask which of the two of you fucks me the best. i already told yiou Frank needs to take lessons from you.

The phone rang and I looked at the clock. Then I heard the baby cry

"I have to nurse the baby. would you like to watch?"
 
I normally have a rule...no babies or children for this reason.

But I decided to accomidate her. I was just hoping she was not finished. I definitely wasn't finished with her.

I pulled out of her, and kissing her one more time, I took her hand with a smile. "Lead the way."
 
Frank

I left my office and headed home. I called Joyce to tell her I was on the way, and if there was anything she might want me to stop and pick up at the store.

The phone rang and rang, and finally she answered but seemed out of breath. I asked if anything was wrong and she simply said she was nursing little Rachel and had to run to the phone.

When I asked if we needed anything, she told me we were having a guest for dinner, and asked me to stop and pick up a pie and some ice cream for dessert.

I asked if the guest was anyone I knew and she told me it was a friend friom college.

So I did what she asked. A cherry pie and vanilla ice cream in hand, I went to our door and entered to find her in a chair with the baby nursing from her breast, and a guy sitting across the room whom she introduced as Nathan whom she knew in college.

We shook hands and seemed nice enough and we all chatted until Joyce was finished and started putting dinner on the table.
 
Joyce

Frank arrived at home with the pie and ice cream for dessert, and after he kissed the babies we headed for the dinner table. As we finished eating, I took a sip of my wine and told him that i loved him, and that I couldnt cheat on him so I had to tell him the news.

"Nathan was my lover in college, and we had sex in the hot tub. He was a wonderful lover then and he is even better now. He will be spending the night and I will sleep with him as we used to. You are welcome ro watch or join us in a threesome, but I will fuck him all night and again in the mrning."

Frank didnt say anything. He just got up and went to the back of the house. Nathan and I just looked at each other in lust, wondering what he was going to do.
 
I tried to act normal when Joyce introduced me to her husband, but it was hard to figure what normal is when you meet the husband of your new lover. But when she gave him the news straight on without holding anything back, I nearly choked on my wine. But the way she looked at me when her husband left...well, it was obvious who she wanted. Frank was gone for a while, and I was just hoping he wasn't finding a gun or something, because all I really wanted was to fuck his wife again.
 
Frank

Back in the bedroom with the door closed and ocked, i took out my cellphone and made a call.

When she answered, I told her somethung had come up, and asked if the invitation was still good. When she said yes, I told her we had just finished dinner, and I would be there in about a half hour.

I then took out two suitcases from the closet and started to pack. Afterward i emerged from the bedroom, carrying the bags to the front door. Joyce asked where i was going and I just said OUT. She asked if I was going to kiss the babies goodnight, an I responded "they came out of your dirty cunt and I never want to see you or them again", and stormed out of the house.

I drove to her place and she answered the door of her apartment, wearing practically nothing. I had left the bags in my car, not wsnting to look like I was moving in without an invitation, but i kissed her and told her the story. She asked if I had told my wife about her and I said no, but she will know soon enough.

Sher led me to her bedroom where we had spent most of the afternoon, and we kissed again and she asked what I was going to do.

I told her I would call the lawyer in the morning and have him file for divorce. She kissed me hungrily and asked if I wanted to move in with her.

So I had my invitation and went and got my bags and when I returned she was naked on the bed. I joined her and we spent the night fucking and talking, and in the morning, we got dressed and went to the office.

I said "WE", because Audrey is my secretary and we have been fucking for several months. Today we went to lunch and then here and fucked all afternoon until it was time for me to go home for dinner.
 
Joyce

When he left I was shocked. I never expected that. I sort of felt he was a bit of a wimp, and would do whatever he needed to do to make me happy but when he stormed away and spoke to me that way, I wondered what Nathan would do and I certainly didnt know what I would do.

I just thought he might go to a hotel and this would all blow over in a day or so.

Lookingover at Nathan, I certainly didnt feel like making love or having sex.

I thought maybe I just ought to ask him to leave and not come back.
 
Part of me was a little surprised when she asked me to leave. We had been so hungry for each other and out lust had been so consuming. But there had been such raw emotion spilled out between Joyce and her husband, obvious tension followed. I got dressed and left her there as she asked, but I knew she would ask for me to come back.
 
Joyce

I went to bed alone and cried until I finally fell asleep in the wee houts of the morning.I didnt have my lover Nathan. I didnt even have my husband Frank, whom I thought was probably sulking alone in a hotel room thinking about me getting fucked all night as I had told him I would.

Wishing I hadnt blown Nathan away instead of blowing his wonderful cock, I realized I didnt even have his phione number.

He has mine and I laid awake hoping he might call.
 
Back
Top