Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2004
- Posts
- 59,804
That's the thing. The Green New Deal doesn't take freedom from you it grants you more freedom. You're trying to harm me. Its that simple.You seem to think that I'm like you; someone who wants to impose all kinds of mandatory things on others.
The details in the Green New Deal for example.
All the while taking the freedoms and liberties which are actually written in the constitution away from people like me "for my own good."
And then you seem to forget my position on abortion which I actually stated to you in detail. Which makes me wonder if in fact you really are stupid or something.
I also wonder where you get the idea that I'm either pro or con on nukes in Iran and/or N. Korea since I don't remember posting any thoughts on that subject. But hey, you making up lies about everything is your usual bullshit routine so...
And I'm not evil, that's my boss. I'm just an Ass working under a lousy contract.
You don't have to post your beliefs on certain things for us to know what they are. We've been down the road before.