DDDemoness
UkrainianBomb(shell)
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2026
- Posts
- 577
Thank you!Spectacular
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you!Spectacular
I think I understand this. Sorry English is my second language. I have heard this more a lot recently. It means very good and amazing yes? If yes then thank you very much!Fire….
Stunningly Gorgeous
Ah very nice. Enticing I expect as much from a @DDDemoness but what kind of demoness are you? My guess is succubus.
Thank you very much!Stunningly Gorgeous
Yes!! Thank you!Ah very nice. Enticing I expect as much from a @DDDemoness but what kind of demoness are you? My guess is succubus.
Gonna have to find the page in the book that summons youYes!! Thank you!
I think it would be touch, kiss and put your cock between and more.
Magnificent views. Many evil thoughts.
Thank youMagnificent views. Many evil thoughts.![]()
this is super sexy. Well done

Do you know Ukrainian?DDDemoness, Твоє декольте — немов прекрасна та мирна долина між двома чудовими горами. Я хочу жити з тобою в цій долині вічно та глибоко закохатися![]()
Thank you!this is super sexy. Well done![]()
звісно, я люблю твоє тіло. і так, я розмовляю українськоюDo you know Ukrainian?
Amazing!
Thank you!
Дуже приємно це чути; я рада, що тобі подобаються мої фото й моє тіло!
Thank you then!It definitely means spectacular! You are gorgeous
How could anyone not like that? Plus it turns out your face is so beautiful people might not even notice your breasts. OK they will probably notice both.
That is nice of you to say this. Thank you!How could anyone not like that? Plus it turns out your face is so beautiful people might not even notice your breasts. OK they will probably notice both.![]()
Lovely pic as always
Just telling the truth.That is nice of you to say this. Thank you!
Thank youVery very lovely ddd