DDDemoness
UkrainianBomb(shell)
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2026
- Posts
- 577
YesSo wait. Does that mean you have an accent?![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YesSo wait. Does that mean you have an accent?![]()
Like is an understatement.
So what kind of accent do you have?
I do not understand. Sorry English is my second language and I am trying!Life is an understatement.![]()
I do not know how to answer. A Ukrainian accent. I am sure you hear accents in television programs or movies with people from Ukraine and Russia and Belarus and Estonia so like this.So what kind of accent do you have?
I think there's atypo: it should say : like instead if lifeI do not understand. Sorry English is my second language and I am trying!
Of course. I am stupidI think there's atypo: it should say : like instead if life
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offendOf course. I am stupid![]()
Not offending me! With me still learning I did not see typo since life is a real word too. I did not know if it was a saying I do not know!I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend![]()
Oh okay. Then I'm glad!Not offending me! With me still learning I did not see typo since life is a real word too. I did not know if it was a saying I do not know!
Beautiful!
Thank you very much!Beautiful!
You're stunning by the way!
Thank you!!!You're stunning by the way!
No. I’m the one who typed “life.”Of course. I am stupid![]()
Gorgeous!!! Love to see the spreader bar and dildoThis site is so funny. Put up this picture and stays up for like 5 minutes have no idea why it was taken down. Yet the one with me in a spreader bar with a glass dildo gaping my ass stays upView attachment 2661170
keep tryin to put up different pictures and see what sticks!This site is so funny. Put up this picture and stays up for like 5 minutes have no idea why it was taken down. Yet the one with me in a spreader bar with a glass dildo gaping my ass stays upView attachment 2661170
As fabulous, erotic and sexy as always SSH
Omg
Thank youWow!!
This I understand! Thank you!