OralAllOver
Beauty all around
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Posts
- 3,106
I should let this go, forgive me
The SS didn't directly kill Austrians. In many ways they WERE Austrians (if discredited to all but the dormantly insane). He did not wear uniform or publicly embrace the SS after the war. So not remotely same, right?
I mean having a Proud Boys serving on a submarine not same as an actual North Korean, right? The Confederacy maimed and killed way more Americans than North Korea. Or Japan. Or Germany.
The SS didn't directly kill Austrians. In many ways they WERE Austrians (if discredited to all but the dormantly insane). He did not wear uniform or publicly embrace the SS after the war. So not remotely same, right?
I mean having a Proud Boys serving on a submarine not same as an actual North Korean, right? The Confederacy maimed and killed way more Americans than North Korea. Or Japan. Or Germany.
