Contest + Challenge Double Submission?

Voyeurkenneth

Peeping
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Posts
424
Has anyone successfully submitted a story for both a contest and a challenge that happen to overlap?

Curious what the protocol would be. Simply paste both phrases in the Notes in the Admin? Extra coordination with Laurel on the front or back end? Or is double dipping discouraged/not allowed?
 
It is allowed. I know some people double-dipped on Valentine's Day contest and the Pink Orchid challenge last year.

I believe the procedure is to just put both mandatory phrases, separated by whitespace, and submit within the overlapping time windows for both events. A message to Laurel wouldn't hurt, though, since it's a special enough case that it might be worth alerting her to it (and it's also rare enough that it shouldn't a big imposition on her time).
 
Definitely possible. And yes, Four Posts and an Edge was in both VDay and PO last year. Lobster is right, but there's no need for an extra mention, just do the contest/challenge rules properly.
 
Has anyone successfully submitted a story for both a contest and a challenge that happen to overlap?

Curious what the protocol would be. Simply paste both phrases in the Notes in the Admin? Extra coordination with Laurel on the front or back end? Or is double dipping discouraged/not allowed?
Yes.

I just had the same story in Summer Lovin’ and Borrowed Plumes.

I checked with @Laurel in advance and she said it was fine, encouraged even.
 
Has anyone successfully submitted a story for both a contest and a challenge that happen to overlap?

Curious what the protocol would be. Simply paste both phrases in the Notes in the Admin? Extra coordination with Laurel on the front or back end? Or is double dipping discouraged/not allowed?


Last Valentine's Day I did the trifecta, 750 word challenge, Pink Orchid challenge, and Valentine's Day contest - Her Orgasm. I just included the appropriate tags and made an author's note. No admin note, easy peasy as long as you look at the dates and make sure your submission is valid in multiple places
 
Back
Top