Copiers / Copy Machine Pictures

I'm not sure why people won't post questions here instead of PMing me...

1. Scanning would work better for me to convert to a file for posting. Scanning is perfect. I scan too sometimes.

2. Do you have any special requests? Ummm...no.

3. Do you want a copy of my huge cock? I would prefer a copy of your girlfriend's ass....but that's just me...

4. How about something of you first? ok... ;)


This is me.....

http://i.imgur.com/xa0Mk.jpg?4
 
Last edited:
Well ...if this girl is a FedEx girl...she can handle my packed and ship it up her southern exposure any time she wishes

hmmm didn't take the first time...this girl ...lol

I think she would make sure that you Absolutely, Positively had to get there every night.
 
I wonder if she charges more for unusual packages....

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllD
 
Fantastic thread idea Eden's, signed up as a happy subscriber
 
Last edited:
Back
Top