Cruising, who does it

Never understood the term cruising; probably because I do cruise in my muscle car sooooo….

Anyhow, Sniffies works pretty good from what I can see, although my limited experience has been two no shows and some conversations but that’s all.
 
I had one guy on Sniffies who only wanted to talk and never wanted to meet. He dried up and blew away when I kept trying to get him to meet. He would never come out and say "I don't want to" but there was always some excuse why he couldn't. And I'm not too interested in just talking dirty online so... When I cut the shit, that was when he lost interest.

Other than that, I haven't had a problem with Sniffies guys. So far they mean it and show up.
 
Cruising the park, adult theater, mall bathroom, river trails. Any place that men hang around, alot. Mostly married men back in the day. Giving blowjobs mostly, because the wife wasn't putting out.
 
Back
Top