Cut or Uncut Cocks?

Wtf @K19rwb54 ?

Your post appears to quote me for something I never said. Please fix.
"a percentage of men who are not are a bit self-conscious [about it]"
The above text is an exact quote (partial) from your post at 2:51pm today.
The suggestion being that if you're not circumcised you feel inferior ("self-conscious") and resort to the use of the term "uncut" as a way to make you feel superior.
Uncut is a statement of fact.
Cut is a statement of fact.
You have not been misquoted therefore there is nothing to correct.
 
"a percentage of men who are not are a bit self-conscious [about it]"
The above text is an exact quote (partial) from your post at 2:51pm today.
The suggestion being that if you're not circumcised you feel inferior ("self-conscious") and resort to the use of the term "uncut" as a way to make you feel superior.
Uncut is a statement of fact.
Cut is a statement of fact.
You have not been misquoted therefore there is nothing to correct.
Look at post #40! You have bracketed under my name statements that YOU are making! That is what I’m telling you to fix.

And I don’t dispute that the word cut and uncut are statements of fact. What I am saying is that “Cut” is a loaded term meant to shame people who are circumcised.
 
I am circumcised, and I don't have a preference for other men. But I am curious about an uncut cock. I think it would be fun to run my tongue under the foreskin and around the head. Then pull the skin back to suck.
 
I know it's a thing in America but here in the UK it's just not a big deal. As long as it's healthy, works, and of reasonable size that's all that really matters. The question of that little flap of skin doesn't really come into it for me.
Sometimes that "little flap of skin" is not little at all and appears ugly to me.
 
Back
Top