daddy's home...

sarahhh said:
Daddy, you know I have a twin sister. She is getting very jealous because you are paying so much attention to me. You know how sis and I like to do "things" together. Can't we make this a family affair?

What? Do I have to show you a pic of sis so you remember what she looks like?

Well Baby I thought your sister likes ladies more than men. I have been watching you two together, I seen you with your strapon fucking your sisters tight pussy. I didnt want to tell you but I have a small hole in the closet. This way I can see into your bedroom. I know what you two do, and I seen you take sexy pictures of your sister and want to see them :p :p :p
 

Attachments

  • eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 110
curved_richard said:
Well Baby I thought your sister likes ladies more than men. I have been watching you two together, I seen you with your strapon fucking your sisters tight pussy. I didnt want to tell you but I have a small hole in the closet. This way I can see into your bedroom. I know what you two do, and I seen you take sexy pictures of your sister and want to see them :p :p :p


great pic...
 
sarahhh said:
Spank me, Daddy. I am a very, very bad girl. I've been masturbating again. I need to be punished.

Sarahhh, you don't need a spanking. You need a good ole fashion licking. May I oblige?
 
Bitenips said:


Come on Miss Bitenips *blushing* I dont believe that, I seen your thread, but of course you could be blushing because your thread is so HOT!
 
curved_richard said:
Come on Miss Bitenips *blushing* I dont believe that, I seen your thread, but of course you could be blushing because your thread is so HOT!


actually...Im quite shy about somethangs..just not about pics...not that that makes sense...lol...
 
Bitenips said:
actually...Im quite shy about somethangs..just not about pics...not that that makes sense...lol...

I as well. As you might have noticed you have not seen my face, shy boy. Here on lit its easy to "let yourself go" to fantasy..........
 
curved_richard said:
I as well. As you might have noticed you have not seen my face, shy boy. Here on lit its easy to "let yourself go" to fantasy..........


mhmmm..it can be...
 
curved_richard said:
Well Baby I thought your sister likes ladies more than men. I have been watching you two together, I seen you with your strapon fucking your sisters tight pussy. I didnt want to tell you but I have a small hole in the closet. This way I can see into your bedroom. I know what you two do, and I seen you take sexy pictures of your sister and want to see them :p :p :p


Daddy, even though we're twins, you should be able to tell us apart by now. Sis is the one with the strapon. And she's real sorry she poked you in the eye while you were peeking. She thought that was a glory hole.

Daddy, if we put a blindfold on you do you think you could tell whose lips are on your dick?
 
Last edited:
sarahhh said:
Daddy, even though we're twins, you should be able to tell us apart by now. Sis is the one with the strapon. And she's real sorry she poked you in the eye while you were peeking. She thought that was a glory hole.

Daddy, if we put a blindfold on you do you think you could tell whose lips are on your dick?

Baby where have you been?? I have been waiting here at home wondering when you'll get here. Baby I would love to add to our play by making that hole in your closet bigger for my daddy cock, we could play glory hole with it. but for now I want to keep it there so I can watch you and your sister get it on late at night. Its so hot watching you get your sweet pussy filled with your sisters lust for you. Baby it only adds to the lust that builds inside me every day for you. Yes baby my eye is ok.
Well I really dont know if I would be able to tell between your sister and you if you two gave your lucky daddy a blow job. Would your sister like to try? Oh and baby, I want you to see what I seen last night and what I was doing.........You and your sister made Daddy make a mess baby, all alone in the dark. it was worth it.....................
 
curved_richard said:
Baby where have you been?? I have been waiting here at home wondering when you'll get here. Baby I would love to add to our play by making that hole in your closet bigger for my daddy cock, we could play glory hole with it. but for now I want to keep it there so I can watch you and your sister get it on late at night. Its so hot watching you get your sweet pussy filled with your sisters lust for you. Baby it only adds to the lust that builds inside me every day for you. Yes baby my eye is ok.
Well I really dont know if I would be able to tell between your sister and you if you two gave your lucky daddy a blow job. Would your sister like to try? Oh and baby, I want you to see what I seen last night and what I was doing.........You and your sister made Daddy make a mess baby, all alone in the dark. it was worth it.....................



*hiding in the dark corner of the closet watching*

mmmmmmmm
 
Back
Top