Demon Breeding (Closed for White_Jade)

Avellan13

WINNING!!
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Posts
3,850
Gethshuq was lounging in his chamber of a deserted ruin. He was got up and looked into a pool. His reflection stared back at him. He was a 9 ft tall demon that looked vaguely like a cross between a dragon and human. Black-red scales sheathed his body. His dragon shaped head was his favorite feature along with his blood red eyes. Huge wings, spanning a total of 20 ft in length, and a 7 ft long snaking tail aded to his intimidating appearence.

He walked back to his bed and lay back. Dreaming of conquest and desire.
 
The sun was setting by the time Amara got to the ruin of the old keep. She, along with all the other children in the village, had been raised on tales of the old keep in it's days of glory and of the dark forces that had smashed it only to be entrapped. It was a place that none were ever to go to, for it was said that something left over from the dark times still lurked there.

Amara knew stories that were made to scare littles straight when she heard them. And she was no little! She was almost a woman, already 18, and the village beauty. She had a pretty, clean face, long brown hair that was in a thick braid that fell to her waist, and a figure that all the men in town admired, curvy and ample while still sleek and graceful.

She was clad in hunting leathers and carried a bow and quiver of arrows, as well as a long, keen hunting knife. The garments hugged her gorgeous body as she moved quietly towards the towering and wide ruins.

Amara had come here out of curiosity and out of rebellion. No one ever went there, they said. Well, she would! And then she'd laugh at all the boys who were too scared to even get in sight of the place!

Although it was pretty creepy up close...

She shook her head. Reaching into a belt pouch, she pulled out a glow stone and set it in a loop on her shoulder, the enchanted rock beginning to emit light. The girl nocked an arrow in her bow and stepped over a ruined wall, feeling a shiver go up her spine as she went into the ruins proper.
 
Gethshuq snapped his eyes open. Someone had entered the ruins and passed his enchanted alarm spell. He rose to his feet and ran up the flight of stairs. As he appeared in the the hallway. He saw a glowing light coming from the entrance of the ruin.

Fear clutched his heart for the first time in his life. Could it be a demonslayer? The people in the nearby village never came here.

He muttered a spell and instantly turned invisible, then waited beside the entrance to his chamber. He would capture this person and question them.
 
Amara walked through the ruins, poking her head into this room and that. So far, it was...a whole lot of nothing. This was worth scaring people about? It might have been great once but now it was just sad and empty.

There were only the larger, more central areas to explore now. The girl had her bow in her hands but there wasn't an arrow nocked any longer. It had been returned to the quiver. There wasn't anything here.

Which was kind of strange. No rats or mice. Or even bugs, that she'd seen. Kind of strange.

Amara was about to walk into one of the more complete chambers when she halted. She felt...like something was there. It was that creeping, tingling feeling of being watched. Her eyes strained into the darkness. Nothing she could see. She tapped the glow stone and muttered a word and it glowed brighter. That would use it up faster but it would still last for the rest of the night easily. Still nothing. Although this room was the most impressive so far. There was a reflecting pool at one end.

She walked into the room, still feeling that strange dread. The girl turned around on the spot, her hand on the hilt of her hunting knife. Nothing there at all. "Don't let the elders stories scare you, Amara," she muttered. "There's no one there, nothing here at all."

Amara walked past the entrance to the room and the hidden demon, her eyes on the pool at the other end of the chamber.
 
Gethshuq followed the woman down the stairs careful not to be heard. He was surprised that a female had come and not a huge male in heavy armor.

She stopped before the pool in his chambers and he walked up behind her. Standing about 10 ft fom her and blocking her only exit, he let go of his invisibility enchantment and spoke in a booming voice, "What are you doing in my domain human?"
 
Amara gazed into the pool, her reflection staring back at her. She was never really one to look into mirrors or anything like that; she preferred exploring and hunting and tromping about the woods. But something about the way the water reflected her back made her stand and look at herself for a while. She...really was pretty, wasn't she?

She suddenly shivered and felt goosebumps spring up all over her. "What are you doing in my domain human?" The voice boomed off the walls, deep and powerful.

Amara leaped straight up into the air, completely surprised and startled. "Yaaah!" She whirled around, one hand flying to her quiver and froze in place. Her green eyes went wide and her mouth gaped, the girl trembling. "Oh...my...G-gods..."

A monster, no, more than a monster, she somehow knew! It was massive! Nine feet tall and powerfully built, with a thick, lashing tail that came to a thin end, and huge bat-like wings. It was covered in scales and looked like a draconic and human fusion. It's eyes blazed as red as fresh shed blood.

She stared in awe and terror for several seconds, unable to speak. She finally mastered herself and shook her head, "N-nothing! I was just exploring, that's all! I haven't taken anything or broken anything here either, I swear." Amara swallowed and raised her bow, pulling an arrow out of her quiver. Her hands were shaking so badly she probably couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. "And I'm all done exploring, so I'll just go and leave you in peace."
 
He laughed at her. She didn`t know that he haunted these ruins andhe dared to draw her weapon upon him.

Gethshuq walked forward and stared at her, his head only inches away from his. She was beautiful he thought, then brushed it aside, "You`ve intruded upon my domain and yet you did it without fear or hesitation. Who are you little human?"
 
His laugh was terrible. It made her want to run. But there was nowhere to go to. Then it got worse.

The monster approached her, his long strides covering the distance in no time. He was right in front of her, leaning down to get a good look. She stared up at him, struggling to keep herself from screaming or bolting or looking afraid.

She looked right into those hot red eyes in his dragon-like head. The arrow she'd drawn fell to the floor, her hand shaking so badly she could no longer hold it. But she answered him, her voice only trembling a little, "Amara Pethisdottir. I didn't mean to intrude. I'll go, and not come again, I didn't know you, I mean, that this place was yours."
 
Gethshuq smiled at her and looked her up and down. "You have an interesting name Amara Pethisdottir. You show strength in the presence of a more superior being. Most other humans would have run from me or attacked first without being polite enough to have a chat."

He got up and turned his back on her, "I won`t harm you don`t worry, but I won`t let you leave either. It`s been ages since I`ve had anyone to talk to and I miss conversation so much." Gethshuq`s body sagged as the years of isolation came back to him.

He whispered a word and a magical barrier covered the only exit for Amara.
 
She felt a surge of her usual spunk at his superior being comment. Superior! She'd show him who was...well, he probably was. But still!

Amara breathed a sigh of relief as he turned around. She wasn't any less in danger but at least now those big, powerful jaws weren't inches from her face. The monster spoke again and she felt chagrin replace relief. He wouldn't let her leave?

But then she blinked. Wait, he wanted...conversation? The way he was moving now was different. He seemed dejected and lonely.

It was stupid. She was a total idiot. But she felt a flicker of sympathy.

Her eyes flickered over the magical barrier. Well, that was it. The only way out of here now was through him. And the thought of trying to fight was ridiculous. So she'd have to hope she was a good conversationalist.

Amara cleared her throat, "Well, it is only fair, after all. Since I did intrude. I'd be glad to talk to you for a while. I've never met anyone like you before, so it'll be very interesting."

She knelt and retrieved her arrow, putting it back in the quiver. Not that it would be dangerous to him at all, probably. The gorgeous girl walked over and stood a few feet to his left, looking up at him. "May I know your name? Or what you prefer to be called, anyway."
 
He was delighted that sh had actually agreed to his request instead of fighting. When he saw her approach he was even more surprised. She didn`t seem fully afraid of him, which showed that she had true bravery.

He turned to her and looked at her, "My name is Gethshuq, demon prince of the 45th plane of Hell and master of Saidon, the ruin of the city you are in." He walked to his bed and sat down on it then continued to stare at her. She was a perfect specimen of her species. Suddenly he felt an odd tingling in his chest that he couldn`t understand.

"Why did you come to this place Amara despite the rumors and warnings about it?"
 
Amara couldn't help fidgeting as the demon prince stared at her. Was there something on her face? But it didn't feel malevolent or creepy. It was curious; it was like she was something he hadn't seen before and wasn't quite sure of how to deal with.

She was just a girl. Wasn't she?

"It's nice to meet you, Gethshuq." She almost said something about being the master of a ruin but it wasn't a good idea. Not smart to antagonize the giant magical behemoth.

When he asked his question, Amara blushed and looked down at the ground for a moment. Then she looked back up at him. "I heard all the stories growing up, but...well, I thought it was just something to scare littles. And I was curious about what was really here. I'd never been here before and neither had anyone in hundreds of years...it just..." She wasn't sure how to describe it. "I had to know what was here and I didn't think it was," she paused and then went on with a faint quiver in her voice, "dangerous."

She shook her head, "I was so curious I couldn't stay away. And I've explored the forest and even gone into the mountains, so I thought there wasn't anything I couldn't handle." She blushed deeper, "Which seems kind of dumb now."
 
Gethshuq grinned at her and noticed she kept on blushing as she answered him. He felt that strange feeling again. He felt like he wanted her. Wanted her more than anything.

He got up and approached the, he saw her shiver with fear for a minute. He squated in front of her so he was no longer looking down upon her. "It seems to me that your not truely accepted amongst your kind, I know what that feels like, for I was banished from my kind for not being like them."

Gethshuq reached forward with his right hand and traced his claw very gently along her face. "You are very interesting, you show characteristics that I`ve never seen in any other living creature. You don`t seem to truely fear me which shows bravery. You came to this place dispite the warnings which shows courage."

He ran his claw now throuh her hair, "You agreed to speak with me instead of fight which shows kindness. You also possess many other qualities such as honesty, compassion, resolve, and.... beauty."

Gethshuq looked away shuffled his wings as he said the last word, feeling embarrased himself.
 
She tensed up as he approached again but his actions weren't threatening, so she forced herself to stay calm. He crouched in front of her, now more or less on her level. He reached out with one clawed hand and she froze.

Then came his touch. It was hot, not unpleasantly so but more than she expected, and far gentler than she would have thought he could be. Amara listened to him without speaking. He thought all that about her? She felt her cheeks heating but just looked up into his face as he spoke, trying to ignore the powerful jaw and sharp teeth or his maw.

She closed her eyes as he stroked his claw through her hair. It felt...nice. She was still afraid of him but there was another feeling in her now as well. Something...warm and kind of hungry. She wasn't familiar with it; only feeling it a few times in her life.

Amara lifted a hand and rested it on his powerful forearm. His skin, or was it scales? His skin was similarly hot to the touch but not unpleasantly so. She could feel the terrible strength of his muscle beneath and it was awe inspiring. "You're too kind, Gethshuq. I'm just a village girl. I mean, I've heard that there are demons from hell that are far more beautiful than I could ever be. But...it's very nice that you...think I'm pretty."
 
Ethshuq looked down at the floor. Then he felt her touch his scaled forearm. He shivered at the contact, not from hurt, but pleasure, no one had touched him like that. "Some might say that, but I don`t think other demons are beautiful. I was banished from my kind and I haven`t-" But he couldn`t continue.

He closed his eyes and began purring as the feel of her skin sent feelings of happiness and comfort to him. Never before had he felt something like this.

"I just- I mean that- I`m not evil like other demons and that`s why I was banished." He couldn`t understand why he was telling her all of this but it felt right.
 
She almost jumped when a rumble emerged from Gethshuq. Then she blinked. He was...purring. Almost like a cat and it was because of her. It might have been foolish but she felt a surge of pride in her chest and she gave the demon a small smile.

When he said he wasn't evil, she felt another surge of sympathy. She grimaced a moment; she wanted to believe him. He seemed so sad and all alone. But any demon would say it wasn't evil. They were all liars, or so the stories said. Wouldn't any of them say that, hoping she'd let her guard down?

Of course, what would it matter if her guard were up? He could break her into pieces with all the effort she'd give to swatting a fly. So unless he was just manipulative, and demons were supposed to be, there was no reason to be dishonest.

Amara moved her hand up to grip his clawed hand and give it a light squeeze before returning it to his forearm. "That must be hard for you. But it stands to reason, I mean, there are plenty of bad people, so it makes sense that a demon could be good." Was that for his benefit or hers? She nibbled her lower lip, "Have you been banished for long? And what brought you here?"

She blushed again, "I'm sorry. I know I ask too many questions. The elders chide me for it all the time."
 
He looked into her eyes and cocked him head at her. "You do not need to be ashamed for asking. I was banished over 100 years ago. I was very young then and I like coming to his world to study it inhabitants. The others of my kind said I had lost myself to the mortal`s way of life and that I no longer was welcome amongst my kind. I fled here because it was the only place I could find where neither humans nor other demons would find me."

Gethshuq loved the way she was listening to him ad felt truely happy around her. "I haven`t had any contact with others form that time on, until you came along."
 
"100 years all alone?" Amara's eyes were wide with disbelief. That was crazy! No wonder he felt so lonely. She couldn't have ever handled such a thing. Of course, being human, she'd have died of old age before reaching a century alone, but that wasn't the point! "That's incredible. You're very strong, to still be so, well, so, um, nice after all that time."

She shook her head, "I'd be insane after that long without anyone to talk to or any contact." Although maybe from a certain perspective he was. If all demons were normally evil, would one being not evil be seen as madness? Hmm.

"Well, it's obviously been too long." She nodded and looked up into his dragon-like face. Still kind of scary but not terrifying anymore. "I'm glad I came here, even more now."

This was incredibly dumb. And dangerous. But she did it anyway. Amara stepped up to the demon sitting on the bed and hugged him. Her arms couldn't reach all the way around, of course, but she still pressed herself against him firmly. Wow, he was hot like that all over. And so hard and strong.

A though occurred to her suddenly. What else had he not done for over a hundred years?
 
Gethshuq was struck dumb when Amara hugged him. He began to have an weird feeling in his lower area and it was obviously the result from her hugging him. Gethshuq began to purr again and closed his eyes.

He brought his face closer to Amara`s and looked into her eyes. He had been alone for such a long and how this beautiful woman walks into his life. He felt a bit of hesitation, then licked her neck with his serpent-like tongue. He continued licking her, tasting her scent and aroma, which were heavily intoxicating.

After a minute he stopped and looked back into her eyes, wondering if he had taken it too far. "I`m.. I`m sorry it`s just that... your so special."
 
Amara let out a muffled gasp as the demon's long, wet, slippery tongue slid over her neck. It was out of surprise, more than anything. She hadn't expected a response like that!

The rest of the gasp became a quiet moan. That felt...that felt good. Really good. She'd had her neck kissed before, even some other places too, and this was like that but it felt...different. It was sort of sinful to think of a demon licking her and that sense of the forbidden made it all even better.

Amara had always liked doing things she wasn't supposed to...

She looked up at the demon and shook her head, taking a half step back and smiling, "It's all right. I wasn't expecting it, that's all." The girl tilted her head, "Um, what does it mean? When you lick someone, I mean."
 
He look back at her, "It means nothing to us in particular but, from my studies of human interaction, oral use is highly relaxing and comforting. I was trying to get you relaxed, maybe I took it to far?".

Gethshuq ran his clawed hand across her back and used his tail to caress her legs. "If you want me to stop I will?"
 
"I don't think, ohh, my," Amara shivered as his tail caressed her legs, sliding up them slightly. It was so strong and powerful but the touch was gentle. And his hand on her back...she could feel the points of his claws and the hardness of his scales but again the touch was surprisingly light and kind.

She was feeling warm. Especially at her core. This was...this was strange and so wrong. Which made it incredibly interesting and even arousing. Where was this going? Should she...did she want to...

Amara shook her head, "No, you don't...don't have to stop." She was blushing but she looked up at him. "Gethshuq, have you ever...I mean, before you came here was there someone you, um, liked?"

Oh, Gods. She was so dumb! She shouldn't be thinking this at all!
 
OOC: Oie Marcus13 you spammer get off of ths thread! Its for White_Jade and me only! I`ve just reported you to the moderators! Sorry White_Jade, but don`tcheck his post, he`s made several of the exact same copy to several threads. Anyways, I`ll post in a minute.
 
Gethshuq pulled Amara closer to him and curled his tail around her legs. He looked deep into her eyes, "I`ve never liked anyone, not until now."

Gethshuq wrapped his huge bat-like wings around her and beggan to kiss her on the mouth, running his tongue along the inside of her mouth. He hugged her with his wings and arms, providing comfort and a feeling of protection to her.

He broke the kiss for a minute and looked at her again, "You are truely a wonderful woman and I`ve never felt this way about anyone." then Gethshuq continued the kiss.
 
It shouldn't have been a surprise but it was.

Amara's eyes went wide as he pulled her to him, her arms and wings enfolding her and his tail curling around her legs. She felt trapped for a brief moment but then realized this was an embrace.

Then came the kiss. It was unlike anything she'd ever known. His dragon-like head was as hard and powerful as the rest of him, but it was also almost hot to the touch and impossible to resist. If she'd wanted to.

His tongue plunged into her mouth, past her lips, tasting her deeply. Her own wriggled back against his and as his long tongue slipped deeper in, she moaned into the kiss.

She was panting when the kiss broke, from lack of air or from her own arousal, she was unsure. She wanted to answer, to say something, but no words came to mind. He kissed her again and she placed her hands on his chest, letting her fingers explore his hard scales muscles. Amara whimpered into the kiss, not out of fear or shame but out of disbelief and chagrin at her own actions.

Amara knew she should stop now. This shouldn't go further. But she also knew that...she didn't want to stop. This was so taboo, so forbidden, she couldn't stop herself. And even if she could, she couldn't leave with the barrier up and he could get what he wanted even if she said no.

So why not enjoy it?
 
Back
Top