Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DB! :kiss: & *boobiesquishinghugs* I'm happy to see you back. Are you settling into your new place OK?

Yeah, its becoming a typical man cave sort of pad :) no pictures yet on the walls, I get to leave the toilet seat up, no carpets, yet but my tech corner is all set, and i have sofas. Yes, 2 sofas, 4 reclining seats out of 5 spot :D

I even am now almost-gainfully employed, pending a background check :eek: (for a job in a tool store??) I don't think there are any skeletons in my closet :D
 
Yeah, its becoming a typical man cave sort of pad :) no pictures yet on the walls, I get to leave the toilet seat up, no carpets, yet but my tech corner is all set, and i have sofas. Yes, 2 sofas, 4 reclining seats out of 5 spot :D

I even am now almost-gainfully employed, pending a background check :eek: (for a job in a tool store??) I don't think there are any skeletons in my closet :D

Sounds like you're doing good there and you've got the "manssentials" taken care of, sweetie. :) I'm happy to hear that.
 
Sounds like you're doing good there and you've got the "manssentials" taken care of, sweetie. :) I'm happy to hear that.

Why, thank you DR! While the job is not anything special, and only par time atm, it IS something. As I keep telling myself "it could be a whole hella lot worse" :D I am thinking school in the fall, either underwater macrame or massage therapy 101 :devil:
 
Why, thank you DR! While the job is not anything special, and only par time atm, it IS something. As I keep telling myself "it could be a whole hella lot worse" :D I am thinking school in the fall, either underwater macrame or massage therapy 101 :devil:

I took underwater basketweaving and it wasn't too useful so I'd stick with the massage therapy. ;) I'm sure we ladies would certainly benefit! :devil:
 
I didn't realize it until now, but we just passed the 2,000th post here! YAY!!!! 81 pages too!!! A big thank you and *boobiesquishes* to all the wonderful people here who keep this such a awesome place to hang out! :kiss:
 
I didn't realize it until now, but we just passed the 2,000th post here! YAY!!!! 81 pages too!!! A big thank you and *boobiesquishes* to all the wonderful people here who keep this such a awesome place to hang out! :kiss:

Yay! All because of you!
 
boobs...butts... why didn't I come here sooner?!

Hello :rose:

Congrats to you, the one who posted out 2000th post! :nana::nana::nana::nana:
What is your prize?? Well, just about anything you want :devil::rose::devil:

Welcome to the most fun and relaxing thread on Lit, miss Desert_Rose keeps a fine, fully stocked Oasis.
 
boobs...butts... why didn't I come here sooner?!

Hello :rose:

I don't know, but I'm thrilled that you're here now! Feel free to visit as often as you want. There are few rules here, the only two are no crankiness is allowed and only birthday suits are allowed in the water. :devil:

I think some special *boobiesquishinghugs* are in order for you being the 2,000the post here! :kiss:
 
I must bid all of you wonderful and sexy people a good night. :( If this Rose doesn't get to bed soon, she won't be blooming in the am... *sigh*

Sweet and sexy dreams for all of you! :heart:
 
You better not be hiding Bella... I finally get here to give you boobiesquishes so you better not leave! ;) :kiss:

Sorry love...so many men, so little time to enjoy them all <sigh> and now I have taken a second job as a stripper at the Zombie house....where shall I find the time?

It's good to see everyone in good hands (and various body parts) ;)

Flowers for the Hostess with the Mostest :rose::rose:
as well as Busy Bella :devil: :rose::rose:

Bella is very very busy....but always has time for you dearest DB.
 
I'd like to join the oasis! :)

Is there an area where the beautiful women sunbathe topless?
 
I'd like to join the oasis! :)

Is there an area where the beautiful women sunbathe topless?

Welcome! I don't see Rose around, but I can fill in and show you around. We sunbathe however we like, but in the water, clothing isn't allowed. The main rule around here is to not be a grump. Oh, and spoil the ladies. We like it.
 
Good Morning Happy smiling people :)

Good morning dearest doc:kiss: and how are you?

I'd like to join the oasis! :)

Is there an area where the beautiful women sunbathe topless?

Better question would be to ask where the tops are because we are a pretty clothing optional bunch...no clothes allowed in the pool...and welcome :)

I like the new av, LTH. :) Go Speedracer, go!

TM...how are you doing? I was just crazy enough to take all my kids shopping insanity runs in my family I swear! Luckily we all survived and got home safe and sound though I have developed a nervous tick from trying to keep track of four kids in a crowded mall!
 
Trixie,
Listened to Hands and knees today. Bravo, Bella Bravo!!!

Very nice.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top