DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you. Have fun.

I still think it's gonna be a challenge but I will get through it. My bar attendant called me yesterday while I was shopping telling me that his family was struck with the flu and he couldn't work tonight. I called in another bar attendant and I'm not really fond that there's only 2 women on duty tonight it always helps when you have a man there if things get out of hand.
 
I still think it's gonna be a challenge but I will get through it. My bar attendant called me yesterday while I was shopping telling me that his family was struck with the flu and he couldn't work tonight. I called in another bar attendant and I'm not really fond that there's only 2 women on duty tonight it always helps when you have a man there if things get out of hand.

I hope things go smoothly for you.
 
I still think it's gonna be a challenge but I will get through it. My bar attendant called me yesterday while I was shopping telling me that his family was struck with the flu and he couldn't work tonight. I called in another bar attendant and I'm not really fond that there's only 2 women on duty tonight it always helps when you have a man there if things get out of hand.

I'm sure you'll be able to handle everything....or find a man.
 
Well the thing is, it's like a tin of beans on bogof, you don't really need two but you'll take them anyway :D

You're greedy, not needy!


ROFLMSAO. Thank you two ladies for the wonderful belly laugh this morning. I'm thankful that I didn't have a mouthful of java at the time, but it would have been worth a coffee spew.
 
ROFLMSAO. Thank you two ladies for the wonderful belly laugh this morning. I'm thankful that I didn't have a mouthful of java at the time, but it would have been worth a coffee spew.

I'm glad you didn't have a coffee spew. Cleaning that up is not fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top