DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Toast, I hear you are fond of that. :D

Good morning DGO:rose:, Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

My weekend was quite relaxing. The snow kept me most of the time, but now that the rain has melted most of it I'm looking forward to getting out this week.

How was your weekend?
 
My weekend was quite relaxing. The snow kept me most of the time, but now that the rain has melted most of it I'm looking forward to getting out this week.

How was your weekend?

It was good, thank you...ate too much during the game, drank too much all weekend, typical weekend. Getting ready for another busy week ahead. I'll be in and out this week again, but will be sure to stop in for some coffee and toast.:D
 
It was good, thank you...ate too much during the game, drank too much all weekend, typical weekend. Getting ready for another busy week ahead. I'll be in and out this week again, but will be sure to stop in for some coffee and toast.:D

Good. I'll miss you if you don't.
 
BTW sweetie:kiss:, could you please stop sending PM's that you have a crush on me, you are filling up my inbox. Every ten minutes is a bit much dontcha' think?:D
 
My weekend was quite relaxing. The snow kept me most of the time, but now that the rain has melted most of it I'm looking forward to getting out this week.

How was your weekend?

Good afternoon DGO ~ We had freezing rain to start off the day, but it has finally turned to just rain. Snow pack is slowly disappearing. I should be gone by tomorrow late afternoon when a new Winter Storm thingy takes affect. :rolleyes: At least the snow isn't just piling up like it has in past years.

Nice to hear you are going to be getting out.
 
It was good, thank you...ate too much during the game, drank too much all weekend, typical weekend. Getting ready for another busy week ahead. I'll be in and out this week again, but will be sure to stop in for some coffee and toast.:D

Good afternoon Husker ~ Sounds the way most Super Bowl weekends are spent. Hope your week is a good one.
 
I was thinking about pumpkin soup in honor of national soup day, but decided against it. It's 72 outside and I'm not in the mood for soup any more.

Gee, it is only about 40 degrees here, at least the white stuff is melting. :D
 
There are a few patches left, but not enough to talk about. I went for a decent walk today.

Glad to hear you got out to enjoy the warmth there. Still raining and the piles of white are still here, just smaller. :)
 
Glad to hear you got out to enjoy the warmth there. Still raining and the piles of white are still here, just smaller. :)

That's an improvement. I'm sure we'll see a lot more winter before it's all said and done.
 
That's an improvement. I'm sure we'll see a lot more winter before it's all said and done.

Yes it is. So we will not have too terribly towering piles when the next storm arrives.

We have a winter storm advisory starting tomorrow afternoon for 6-8 inches of heavy snow and winds to 40mph. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top