Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good evening DGO, how are you?
Would be good if you could be "on the clock" during the wait. But we know how that is.
Tired! Really tired. At least I'll sleep tonight though.
Tired! Really tired. At least I'll sleep tonight though.
If I got up as early as you, I'd be tired too.
Do you have a comfy pillow?
I have 7 on the bed and more in the closet.
My kind of Lady........I have 5 here.
Oh Yes.............![]()
That's interesting.

I am all over the bed with them when I sleep.![]()
I'm not sure we're talking about the same kind of pillows.









I'll NEVER TELL
You don't have to tell me. I think I know.
Did you go back to the plant?
Oh yes.
I was in there for an hour and then left. I have to go back there in the morning.
Oh the fun we have in Pittsburgh!
Yeah and that's part of the problem. I should have rolled over and slept for another two or three hours. Trust me, tomorrow I will.
Not if I have my way! Ya better turn off your phone tonight
Oh YES
Going to get ready for dinner soon also............![]()
Yeah and that's part of the problem. I should have rolled over and slept for another two or three hours. Trust me, tomorrow I will.

good morning essa. I think maybe DGO is sleeping in today.