done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
You can't do that...He's only want to take advantage of me in my straight jacket![]()
Maybe we'll have the attendants put him in one.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You can't do that...He's only want to take advantage of me in my straight jacket![]()

Mornig DGO
Hope your having a peaceful morning![]()
good morning dgo![]()
good morning all unthreaders
wishing all a pleasant day.
Yes, the sun is trying to peek through the clouds and I'm being kind to everyone today.

wow, that's something new
![]()
Did you read my 'Did you know....' for today?

I am. I'm being nice and issuing compliments. It's always a pleasure to post with you.
and Ty for thatYou have never been anything but pleasant to me DGOand Ty for that
Happy Hump Day everyone.![]()
hello all
~ After sixteen hours of thought I have finally come to a conclusion.
~ I haven't worked anything out: I just concluded thinking.
Hi, DGO. Would you like a cup of Coffee, Ma'am?![]()
Yes, but make it decaf.
~ Sure thing.
~ Get me one as well while you're up, there's a good girl ...
*sits down, puts feet up on the table - flicks over TV to "The Women's Volleyball.*
I tell you, what a day I've just had ...
I would be happier if I'd had humped!

I'm sorry, did you just call me?![]()
After you bring the coffee you may tell me about your day.
hello all
I would be happier if I'd had humped!