kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
That would be years and miles, wouldn't it? Strange birth!
Well I have a brother 11 years younger than I am. I was born in PA and he was born in WI.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That would be years and miles, wouldn't it? Strange birth!
Well I have a brother 11 years younger than I am. I was born in PA and he was born in WI.![]()
My brother is 10 years younger and my sister is 14 years younger! Both of them were born here.![]()

My brother is 10 years younger and my sister is 14 years younger! Both of them were born here.![]()
My Dad was in the service of all things and he was stationed in PA. We were there for about a year after I was born. We have all decided that is why I have a slight eastern dialect.
My folks are midwesterners and I and my brothers grew up in Milwaukee after Dad finished his time in the draft.

I'm glad you weren't born in the hill country then.![]()
You have an 86 year old brother and a 82 year old sister? Wow, longevity runs in your family.![]()
~holds back a giggle~
Whispers Husker got in trouble Husker got in trouble.![]()
No, my sister is 90 and my brother is 94! Can't you do the math?

........and yesterday he was concerned about being on my SHIT list!
My brother is 10 years younger and my sister is 14 years younger! Both of them were born here.![]()
Oh, so your brother is 19 and your sister is 15. You must be very proud of them.
There, I believe my math is correct now. Sase, I'll deal with you later![]()
~holds back a giggle~
Whispers Husker got in trouble Husker got in trouble.![]()
My brother is 49 and my younger sister is.............hell you do the math!
Oh, so your brother is 19 and your sister is 15. You must be very proud of them.
There, I believe my math is correct now. Sase, I'll deal with you later![]()
I thought you were 29?![]()
[/B]
Promises Promises.
I'm 59!
I'm 59!
He won't be able to keep that one!
Well, you look and feel 29!
There, I'm done. No more sucking up. Jeez, one simple error on a story problem and there's hell to pay.
Well, you look and feel 29!
There, I'm done. No more sucking up. Jeez, one simple error on a story problem and there's hell to pay.