DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that three million and one, I've been called a cow on many occasions :D

Good Morning dgo and sase :kiss: :kiss:

Good afternoon Essa ~ Well, if you say so. I am sure you are gorgeous. :)
 
I've been to the PO and the grocery store. I hate grocery stores........maybe that's why I never go.

I'm sorry you missed me. :kiss:

Good thing I stocked up with stuff before the storm. We got 16 inches of the white stuff. They are just now plowing out my drive. I don't have to be anywhere and that is good as I am sure most places even if open have atrocious parking lots. Only bad thing is the temps are going to be dropping over the weekend, after we get a touch more of the white stuff.... Looks like MN has been irked!
 
I've been making them since I was 16. Strange thing though is that I hate those organizers everyone wants to give for Christmas.

I've never cared for those either. Guess a piece of paper, even the back of an envelope work just fine. Hey, I can fold that up and put it in my pocket. Can't do that with one of those organizers. :)
 
Good thing I stocked up with stuff before the storm. We got 16 inches of the white stuff. They are just now plowing out my drive. I don't have to be anywhere and that is good as I am sure most places even if open have atrocious parking lots. Only bad thing is the temps are going to be dropping over the weekend, after we get a touch more of the white stuff.... Looks like MN has been irked!

I met one of my neighbors yesterday and we were talking about people losing power. I just happened to ask him about losing power here. He said it happens every now and then, but a couple of years ago they were without power for 4 days. (as was many in our area) He reminded me again today to get a flashlight, candles and matches. Not having to go without power I didn't realize the toilets wouldn't flush and there would be no running water. :(

The sun was out when I went out earlier. That made the temperature seem warmer despite the fact that it's cold.
 
I've never cared for those either. Guess a piece of paper, even the back of an envelope work just fine. Hey, I can fold that up and put it in my pocket. Can't do that with one of those organizers. :)

We must be related. I use old envelopes more than anything else.
 
I met one of my neighbors yesterday and we were talking about people losing power. I just happened to ask him about losing power here. He said it happens every now and then, but a couple of years ago they were without power for 4 days. (as was many in our area) He reminded me again today to get a flashlight, candles and matches. Not having to go without power I didn't realize the toilets wouldn't flush and there would be no running water. :(

The sun was out when I went out earlier. That made the temperature seem warmer despite the fact that it's cold.

We had the sun playing tag with the clouds earlier. That makes it look so much nicer. I am sure with the piles of snow it must be so very bright if out in it.

One doesn't like to think about the latter. :eek:
 
We had the sun playing tag with the clouds earlier. That makes it look so much nicer. I am sure with the piles of snow it must be so very bright if out in it.

One doesn't like to think about the latter. :eek:

I wouldn't have gone out had there been snow on the ground. I wanted to mail my 'secret cupid' (from the HT board) gift, so while I was out I went to the grocery store and picked up a couple of things; especially bananas.
 
We must be related. I use old envelopes more than anything else.

That is very possible. I can't see spending money for "scratch paper" when just by keeping envelopes with a blank side I have all of the list paper I need. :)

Could we be siblings, separated at birth?
 
That is very possible. I can't see spending money for "scratch paper" when just by keeping envelopes with a blank side I have all of the list paper I need. :)

Could we be siblings, separated at birth?

That would be years and miles, wouldn't it? Strange birth!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top