sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
That's already happened for me.
Not here yet. Talk to me after supper though with Martha.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's already happened for me.
Not here yet. Talk to me after supper though with Martha.![]()
Skip the supper.
I'm thinking about cancelling because they are talking dangerous windchills and blowing snow. I sure wouldn't want to be out on the roads in the middle of butt fuck Iowa after dark with three little kids.
Does that sound like a good excuse?
Yes, that's a good one! Use it and stay home.
~looks in cup~ I guess I'll get my own refill.
Hey I did supper last night with Martha. Actually we had a nice time...Well the one's that were sitting at the bar had a nice time.![]()
I take it Martha wasn't sitting at the bar.

No would you believe that Martha sat at the table and redid the centerpieceI thought her husband was going to die. She ripped out all the flowers and completely redid it. That's when we all let her and my other sister sit there alone and we went and sat at the bar.
![]()
Is this Aunt Martha or sister Martha?
Sister Martha. Aunt Martha wasn't invited because the rest of us girls knew we couldn't stand both of them together at the same time.
The food sucked, the bartendar wasn't that friendly but he knew how to make great Long Island Iced Tea.
Shame on you. You could have seated the Marthas next to each other and they would have had fun.
Why did you have to mention a LIIT?

I'm sorry....I forgot.On second thought they weren't that good, it had way to much gin and tequila in it.
![]()
When you can taste the individual liquors, it's not good.
Nope but after the day I had yesterday I didn't give a shit.
It's so damn cold here I don't want to get ready to go for this afternoon's party.
Well it's cold here too. 20F with a windchill of 4. We're also expecting a wintry mix tomorrow.
You've got to go to the party!
oh screw you woman and your windchill of 4. I have 1 right now with a windchill of -20.
Yeah I know and I will put on my happy face and be the good little hostess.![]()
I knew it would be colder there. Don't worry, we hit those lows here too.
I hate it when my toes are so fucking cold that they feel like little popsickles.
ok I feel :Offically" old...
CBS Sunday Morning just did a story about how the Vinyl records are making a come back![]()
That's when you're supposed to put on shoes.