DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As would I. It finally warmed up to zero here this morning and may get a little warmer all in time for more snow! :mad:

Hi everybody, sorry for my rant.

Not a problem. Rural school's are already planning early dismissals. Right now there's no snow in the city and the temp is up to 21!

"Spring, wherever you are, we could use you now!"
 
I have been fighting with the PDF stuff and trying again to use the Word to do what I want. I might have found a way to do it :eek:

My head hurts & I am tired now :rolleyes:

Oh my! I do hope you got it sorted out and have your head back too. :)
 
Oh my! I do hope you got it sorted out and have your head back too. :)

{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}:rose:

Got it figured out in a combo of word & the new software....
Newsletter done. Intro to the class done. 6 pages of hand out done.
Looked at the web page stuff too but didn't go far in there :p
 
{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}:rose:

Got it figured out in a combo of word & the new software....
Newsletter done. Intro to the class done. 6 pages of hand out done.
Looked at the web page stuff too but didn't go far in there :p

Did you check out the links I sent you?
I've asked before but there was no response.
 
Hey woman what's for lunch? I could eat the asshole outta a skunk...


Well maybe I'm not quite that hungry.


~shrugs~
 
I had leftover chicken, spinach and baked sweet potato earlier.

hmm...I had a cup of cold coffee and a half a package of M&M's. Then my favorite little buddy came in with his mom and his mom told him he couldn't have a treat so I shoved the rest of my M&M's in his pocket and told him not to tell her until they were in the car on the way home. :D
 
hmm...I had a cup of cold coffee and a half a package of M&M's. Then my favorite little buddy came in with his mom and his mom told him he couldn't have a treat so I shoved the rest of my M&M's in his pocket and told him not to tell her until they were in the car on the way home. :D

That was soooo bad. She's gonna hate you for that!
 
That was soooo bad. She's gonna hate you for that!

Well yeah she did call me the minute she got home and said you are such a Beeyotch I tell him no and you tell him yes? I said Yup you can tell him no cuz you's his momma I can tell him yes because he's gonna marry me when he gets bigger. :D
 
Well yeah she did call me the minute she got home and said you are such a Beeyotch I tell him no and you tell him yes? I said Yup you can tell him no cuz you's his momma I can tell him yes because he's gonna marry me when he gets bigger. :D

It is better to have someone else spoil your kids. That way they don't become rotten to the core.
 
He must be one of the little cuties. How old is he?

I think he's almost 4. He was born deformed and has had many operations. A few months ago he came in and said he was getting bigger cuz he was getting new legs. He is a little trooper you can't help but love him to pieces.
We'll see how next month when his new sister comes how he likes that one. He asked me today if I would love her more then him. I told him hell no she's a girl and girls are stupid. :D
 
I think he's almost 4. He was born deformed and has had many operations. A few months ago he came in and said he was getting bigger cuz he was getting new legs. He is a little trooper you can't help but love him to pieces.
We'll see how next month when his new sister comes how he likes that one. He asked me today if I would love her more then him. I told him hell no she's a girl and girls are stupid. :D

No you didn't say that! I see why he loves you!
 
Let it be known that she can't kick my ass if he's not nice to his sister. I guess he'll still have to come to my house to rough house. :D
 
Sase I've cum over all Unnecessary at your sig pic ;)

Greetings DGO and I have a little bit of Spring sprunging in my garden.............some crocuses poking through very bravely, but brought a smile. :)
 
Sase I've cum over all Unnecessary at your sig pic ;)

Greetings DGO and I have a little bit of Spring sprunging in my garden.............some crocuses poking through very bravely, but brought a smile. :)

hahaha the picture is gone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top