kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
Yeah, keep thinking that!


note, at least it isn't the nanas....Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, keep thinking that!


note, at least it isn't the nanas....Hello DGO
Hello Sprite
Hello Sase
Hello kayte
Hello Bowler
http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00008/39/41/8401493_l.gif




Happy Valentines Day to "you" & your Friends
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=429285&d=1107774648
Isn't it better to leave her toast?![]()

Do you think she knows which side her bread is buttered?![]()

you have some of the coolest Hearts I have ever seen![]()
I hope the UPS guy brought you chocolate![]()
even the sugar free kind?I can't eat candy.
even the sugar free kind?
I like the surgar free turtles they make![]()
I know who butters it and that's most important!

Sweet DGO !
That's Right!
Happy Valentines DaySweet DGO !
Hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of Love! You deserve it.
12 x![]()
....and here's some special Valentine's Day toast for you!
http://www.literacyrules.com/LITerotica/toast3.gif
Thanks DGO, better than flowers and candy any day! You're the best
If you want, I can lick off all that sugar from Morri's cookies![]()

How's my favorite water man doing today?

I am doing good.
Just got off fromt he plant. Going to jump in th eshower then get some lunch.
Gots a flight tomorrow morning to go home and spend the weekend with my wife................
How are you doing on this Sunny day?