done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Better write it on a posty note so you don't forget.
I've already done that!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Better write it on a posty note so you don't forget.
Hello {{{DGO}}}
well Iam here this Morning & no one is around
Have a scrumptious & juicy Hump Day
btw, whats a Vert?![]()

Did you know......
.........that fifty-six percent of men have had sex at work. We hope as many women have too. Otherwise, there's a lot of jacking off going on in those office cubicles.

Hmmm....I knew that was why my bosses son always has a smile when he's behind his desk.![]()
I think he wants you to lend a hand.
They don't pay me enough to give a helping hand.

You'll be sorry tomorrow.
I was being conservative. I'll wait until you return to get my revenge.
OK cuz I know you're old and your memory isn't as sharp as it use to be....or at least that's what Husker told me once.

Hello {{{DGO}}}
well Iam here this Morning & no one is around
Have a scrumptious & juicy Hump Day
btw, whats a Vert?![]()
Missed you at your place the last couple of days. Nice to see you.
Happy Hump Day.~Patiently waits to learn my tidbit for the day.~

So nice to see you back from running away.Did you know......
.........that fifty-six percent of men have had sex at work. We hope as many women have too. Otherwise, there's a lot of jacking off going on in those office cubicles.

Well some of the men could be having sex with each other...![]()

Well some of the men could be having sex with each other...![]()
I thought of that..........but decided to leave it alone.![]()
Hi talked with {{{{{{Starry}}}}} this evening. She is still having problems with her computer. She asked me to say she hasn't killed anyone yet...
She does miss everyone.
PC problems can be so annoying.....
I've got some pictures she'll like. I'll post them in a second.....gotta find them.

That is priceless!
I'd hate to be a linesman when the power goes out. That's worse than tangled Christmas lights.
Thanks~~Aww, what a BummerYou're a vert! - Pervert
I dropped by your place yesterday and you weren't home. Nothing was right after that.![]()
s today? but I didnt leave you any to start with
Thanks~~Aww, what a Bummer
does that mean you want xtra Hugs &s today? but I didnt leave you any to start with
![]()