DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know...

... that today is U.S. Women Generals Day? In 1970, President Nixon appointed Elizabeth Hoisington and Anna Mae Mays as the first women generals in the United States. Celebrate all great women!


image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
 
How are you this morning Hard Water? I hope the pipes aren't rusty. :devil:

I am fine. Been home this week. Just doing local things.
Off to Memphis Monday.

Pipes are working just fine. Just need to excercize them a little more. :devil:


How are you doing on this SUNNY day.....:cool:
 
Did you know...

... that today is U.S. Women Generals Day? In 1970, President Nixon appointed Elizabeth Hoisington and Anna Mae Mays as the first women generals in the United States. Celebrate all great women!


image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php



Thank you DGO ~ That is great to see! :D
 
Pretty well, thank you. Home recovering from PT this morning. It does exhaust me so.

Have a cool sort of cloudy day right now. Could be better but it could be worse. :D

I almost said something about the cloudy day then I remembered .......... it could be worse.
 
{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}} :heart::kiss: Just letting you know you are thought of.

No kidding about the gas. :(
Thank you & Good Morning {{{Kayte}}}:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
are you sure your allowed to put {{{{hugs }}} & Smilies on here:rolleyes:
well I do it my way hehe have a funtastic Wknd Sweetie:rose:
 
Thank you & Good Morning {{{Kayte}}}:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
are you sure your allowed to put {{{{hugs }}} & Smilies on here:rolleyes:
well I do it my way hehe have a funtastic Wknd Sweetie:rose:

Yes you are allowed to leave hugs and smilies here. I really couldn't stop you anyway, now could I? :devil:
 
I'm just great! The sun is shinning and I'm going out for a walk soon!

How's the water today?

Its hard as always..............:D

Got to get things going for the weekend.
My wifes B-Day is this weekend and we are running away from home for the weekend.

Gots a hotel room with a HOT TUB in it...................:devil:
 
Its hard as always..............:D

Got to get things going for the weekend.
My wifes B-Day is this weekend and we are running away from home for the weekend.

Gots a hotel room with a HOT TUB in it...................:devil:

Is it the same one?

Things shrink in hot water.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top