Does sexting get you wet/hard?

I enjoy sexting and cyber.. but they have to be with the right person.
 
My wife & I love sexting. It helps us get thru a long day at work.
 
Yes with the right person, definitely it's naughty discrete fun...
 
Sexting is special because it can happen at any time, the more unexpected the better :)
 
Depends on who it is and how bad I want him

As many have said its best from and the right person, but gets even better for me when we do it in places where we ought not. Taking a sext and replying when looking like am taking notes in a meeting with my Director is instant arousal!
 
As a married woman, sexting is one way I tease..play... get off.
Am I alone in this?

I definitely get wet and turned on by sexting. The problem is finding someone I actually want to sext with, so far there's only been a couple, but they were very pleasing. :)
 
As many have said its best from and the right person, but gets even better for me when we do it in places where we ought not. Taking a sext and replying when looking like am taking notes in a meeting with my Director is instant arousal!

Totally agree. :devil:
 
Teasing all day through sexting can make for a lovely passionate build up later that evening.
 
Oh yes...if my lover is in the right mood...I end up throbbing all day long!!
 
Oh, absolutely. A nice detailed sext describing what someone is doing to themselves, or wishes you were doing to them? It can definitely start a day off right. I need to find a few morepartners.
 
I love a good sext... a fun fantasy, a plan for later, whatever... its all hot!
 
Back
Top