Doing it for money

I have fantasized about being paid for sex but nobody has offered!!! I'd be very tempted if they did
 
Sub_female said:
I have fantasized about being paid for sex but nobody has offered!!! I'd be very tempted if they did
You realize, of course, this thread is two years old (?) :rolleyes:
 
Piklman points out that technically it's only 15 months old. Piklman then also rolls his eyes.
 
Nothing was as hot as the first three stories in this thread...damn!

Jenny_Jackson said:
You realize, of course, this thread is two years old (?) :rolleyes:
She could be remote-ing from a deep space outpost on a moon of Jupiter and it's that we're receiving the wireless Bluetooth signal just now.
 
You know, it's not just girls that can be bought. ;]

I was in 11th grade when this girl, about the same age as me, approached me asking for sex. I told her I don't do charity work (I wasn't looking for just sex at the time, but a relationship), and she asked me "What if this charity work pays you back?" I ask how much she's willing to offer, and she said she had two hundred dollars on her, and said she'd give me half. I accepted, and we cut the rest of school to go out on a date.

Basic; just a dinner, movie... Her car, my bedroom scenario. She clawed my back from time to time, and bit my neck a few times. I'd say that's about worth 100 dollars. :]
 
I love it

Ive paid quite a few times. In Montreal outcalls are legal and the service will send over a hot 20 something French Canadian (sometimes 19) that will love you like you have never been loved before. They leave and you actually they care about you. better love making than all my wives and affairs, and girlfriends and one night stands blah blah blah, etc.

It is at the point that I prefer it. I do not go to Montreal very often but when i do I call a service. Great concept.

I wish we didn't have so many religious do-gooders on the right and feminist wackos on the left in this country. If we could get rid of these extremists we could make prostitution legal in the USA.
 
This wasn't a relationship as most of the calls I did were a one time thing; and put yourself in his shoes: you are paying a whore, are you going to be happy if she tells you you have no idea how to please a woman?

If she then helps me get to the point where I do know how to please a woman orally then I'd be okay with her telling me I have no idea.
 
Back
Top