Dressing for Sex...

I adore dressing sexily for sex but primarily I dress because I love it. I like feeling feminine, sexy lace panties, matching bra (with silicone boobs), lace topped holdups or stockings and belt, heels, short skirt, and nice top or a pretty dress, wig, make-up and scent, completes the look. Whilst dressing I get turned on. It is like foreplay especially if meeting someone m or f. If not I enjoy masturbation even more because I am so aroused.
Sounds like you might enjoy some of my stories? (Eden & Eve, or Skipper and the Cabin Gurl). :kiss:
 
I dress for me. It’s nice when a guy likes it or even asks for it (I have a couple of friends who like it when I wear lingerie). I can’t pass, don’t come close and probably never will, but I love, love, love the feeling I get when I slip on a pair of stockings, step into a pair of panties, put on a sexy camisole or babydoll and just feel… sexy.
 
I absolutely love the thought of men stroking their hard cocks to 'photos of me dressed sexily.
The only pic of yours I’ve seen is your profile pic & thats making me pretty hard. Especially as I imagine being wanked by those beautiful gloves.
If there are any other pics I’d be willing to volunteer to test whether they have the same reaction 😉
 
If only some of you could see me now. It would have you hard immediately then happily stroking. I'm in baby blue lace bra and satin thong with lace side panels and matching blue lace topped hold up stockings with heels of course. A wig and makeup completes the look. As I watch sexy shemales sucking each other it's getting me so very horny, my sissy clitty is trying to escape. Oh how I would love some company, wish it was you ?
 
If only some of you could see me now. It would have you hard immediately then happily stroking. I'm in baby blue lace bra and satin thong with lace side panels and matching blue lace topped hold up stockings with heels of course. A wig and makeup completes the look. As I watch sexy shemales sucking each other it's getting me so very horny, my sissy clitty is trying to escape. Oh how I would love some company, wish it was you ?
Got a pic ?
 
If only some of you could see me now. It would have you hard immediately then happily stroking. I'm in baby blue lace bra and satin thong with lace side panels and matching blue lace topped hold up stockings with heels of course. A wig and makeup completes the look. As I watch sexy shemales sucking each other it's getting me so very horny, my sissy clitty is trying to escape. Oh how I would love some company, wish it was you ?
I’d love to keep you company. I’d stroke to every step you take in those sexy hold ups & heels
 
Back
Top