Elon Musk

You really should compete in Bored of Peace coming Trump Games, you'd be a surefire gold medalist at Mental Gymnastics

I don't gamble. And, if you actually took the time to learn about me you'd also find that my education level is probably higher than yours and focuses on discovering truth through the haze of falsity and outright lies. And I have more than 30 years experience at it.

Not that you'll acknowledge it because it means that you'd have to admit that you're wrong about almost everything you post and I'm not positive that you're not wrong about being Canadian.
 
I don't gamble. And, if you actually took the time to learn about me you'd also find that my education level is probably higher than yours and focuses on discovering truth through the haze of falsity and outright lies. And I have more than 30 years experience at it.

Not that you'll acknowledge it because it means that you'd have to admit that you're wrong about almost everything you post and I'm not positive that you're not wrong about being Canadian.
Dude, I had to explain to you how a religous exemption worked, i seriously doubt you have 30 years experience of being anything more than a grumpy curr
 
Dude, I had to explain to you how a religous exemption worked, i seriously doubt you have 30 years experience of being anything more than a grumpy curr

Like I said, if you took the time you'd actually LEARN something. And, like I also said, even if you did you'd just dismiss it because it destroys your entire schtick/narrative/life.
 
There were several. Also at least one insurrectionist discharged a firearm, explosives were stashed and the President called on his supporters to 'Hang Mike Pence'.

But at least nobody laid out '86' in pebbles because that's a death threat.
I mean, violence and confederate flags go together.
I mean Jefferson Davis believed that slavery was divinely sanctioned in “both testaments”.
 
Not just a visionary, he’s a grinder. Works extremely long hours for long stretches.
 
Jefferson Davis was a democrat. :)


Shh, you're just confusing the libtards. Now they're going to start wondering if anything they believe in is true...

Wait, no, nevermind. They're libtards, they're never going to stop believing in their fantasy. It's all they have.
 
In the pre-Nixon era before the parties swapped position. He was not a New York liberal, he was as Confederate as General Lee.

Nobody is confused by saying such bollocks.

This is blatantly false.
 
  • Tesla: ~135,000 employees
  • SpaceX: ~22,000 employees
  • X (formerly Twitter): ~2,500 employees
  • Neuralink, The Boring Company, and xAI: Smaller combined teams numbering in the hundreds each
None of those will be useful when there's energy scarcity. If he's as smart as the hype, then he's building something else with more long term use. If he's as smart as an average engineer, then he can adapt and start building as needed.
 
You know what your side is doing is indefensible so you pretend everyone is doing it.

Girl, State voter registration is a scam designed to steal your personal information so that PACs and other scumbags can use it to raise money FOR THEMSELVES.

Why does the State need to know which political party you prefer? The answer is that it doesn't. Which means that everyone IS ACTUALLY DOING what you decry through your ignorance and lack of logical capacity.

It's no wonder I call you a ninny.
 
You know what your side is doing is indefensible so you pretend everyone is doing it.
Trying to steal my information? I just got a MyChart phishing email yesterday. Which "side" did that come from? If liberals are dumb enough to fall for a scam like that, they shouldn't be allowed to vote. :)
 
Back
Top