Endless Curiosity III

For curvy, a sexy wrap dress with a deep v to show off those fabulous ta-ta's and curves, simple jewelry and elegant sky high fuck-me heels.

Gorgeous.
 
How's this for the guys?

I do look good with dirt, a bullwhip and some rope. :D

I'm totally ok for anything that showcases the boys bootys.

I think we all need to get together for a shopping trip now!

I'm surprised none of you suggested the chaps without the jeans :rolleyes:

I think I've suggested dress for everyone but Jenny and Suz so . . .

For Jenny I'm thinking, I want her to be comfortable, so maybe something that breathes.

As for Suz, I think her AV is the perfect look for her, but I would add water . . . lots and lots of water ;)
 
Last edited:
I could make the castle birthday suit only for a day...

Hmm, will there be pictures? I support this idea if there will be pictures. :devil:

And I'm loving the blue coat that indie found! I was thinking you should wear a pair of dark wash jeans and a lighter denim shirt, but keep the shirt open so we can see the man fur.
 
Back
Top