Endless Curiosity III

I just want to see all the men in nothing but the PJ bottoms and all the women in just the tops. ;)

It might be more fun to reverse that--guys in tops only and girls in bottoms only. That way we could see who swings and who sways.

I would dress Curvy in one of my flannel shirts, you know like the one I was wearing the night before. ;)
 
I just want to see all the men in nothing but the PJ bottoms and all the women in just the tops. ;)

We are sooooo having an EC slumber party! Which is better for you, Friday or Saturday?

It might be more fun to reverse that--guys in tops only and girls in bottoms only. That way we could see who swings and who sways.

I would dress Curvy in one of my flannel shirts, you know like the one I was wearing the night before. ;)

And I would pay good money to see curvy in that flannel shirt. Just sayin'. :eek:
 
I can't improve on any of the suggestions made for any of the above ladies. But I'll say that worn out cut off blue jean shorts and a sleeveless white t-shirt with a rolled up and tied off midriff on a pretty lady is a particular weakness of mine. Include an old bandanna to tie your hair back or use for a head cover and some leather sandals and it doesn't get any better. :rose::heart:
 
I'm in...:devil: You first...;)

I would put her in a black dress, no sleeves, no bra, no panties, but thigh high stockings (black, of course) and boots....

Ok. I'll go first. But you next!

It might be more fun to reverse that--guys in tops only and girls in bottoms only. That way we could see who swings and who sways.

I would dress Curvy in one of my flannel shirts, you know like the one I was wearing the night before. ;)

I can't argue with either of those. Though I'm thinking I'd like to see how that flannel fits in the morning. ;):devil:

We are sooooo having an EC slumber party! Which is better for you, Friday or Saturday?



And I would pay good money to see curvy in that flannel shirt. Just sayin'. :eek:

Heck let's just make it a weekend party Friday AND Saturday!

For you?? I'd let you see that and more for free! :devil::D
 
Post 1000!

It's been a long journey back. With the help of friends, I'm finally among the "Lit Gurus" again. Thanks for always being here, and I look forward to all the fun we will have.

VT/V T/jsg :kiss:
 
Post 1000!

It's been a long journey back. With the help of friends, I'm finally among the "Lit Gurus" again. Thanks for always being here, and I look forward to all the fun we will have.

VT/V T/jsg :kiss:

Woo hoo. You also have an inbox of 750 now:D
 
Post 1000!

It's been a long journey back. With the help of friends, I'm finally among the "Lit Gurus" again. Thanks for always being here, and I look forward to all the fun we will have.

VT/V T/jsg :kiss:

Woohoo! Milestone. Always look forward to posting with you and all the fun people in the EC!
 
Post 1000!

It's been a long journey back. With the help of friends, I'm finally among the "Lit Gurus" again. Thanks for always being here, and I look forward to all the fun we will have.

VT/V T/jsg :kiss:

Congratulations and all of those happy dance sounding fancy words. ;) But honestly, you did it all yourself because you have heart and a wicked sense of humor. :rose:
 
Thanks, lovelies! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Now I'm going to log out, log back in, then dance around in my new giant mailbox!
 
Post 1000!

It's been a long journey back. With the help of friends, I'm finally among the "Lit Gurus" again. Thanks for always being here, and I look forward to all the fun we will have.

VT/V T/jsg :kiss:

Happy 1000+ now I'm sure...lol and here's to 1000 more. I'll have to check out your pm box....you know to test the new postal system and make sure your mail is being delivered properly.
 
I'm totally ok for anything that showcases the boys bootys.

I think we all need to get together for a shopping trip now!
 
*squeals* The dress is totally my summer outfit - I was going to put you in these, but I like the ones you chose for me better!

I love those! You totally get me. :D

I'm totally ok for anything that showcases the boys bootys.

I think we all need to get together for a shopping trip now!

Yes, that settles it. We MUST schedule a shopping adventure!
 
Sorry, I may have passed out there for a minute.

Yes, please. Our sexy Lit boys in wrangers and chaps ... and boots and hats ... with *gulps* rope in hand ...

*feeling light headed again*

*hands you some sweet tea and goes to gas up the Barbie truck.*
 
Back
Top