erogenous zones!

dominic42 said:
mmmmm so early in the morning when im watching you sleep and i gently touch my lips to yours or if im real horny and my cock is hard and i take some precum on my finger and lightly rub it on your lips. that would turn you on?

i know the thought just did me.... :D

Mmhmm, having that done to me would turn me on immensely! :catroar:
 
if anyone has ever seen bruce almighty, the seen on the balcony were he massages her scalp. if done right it has the potential to get any woman wet.
 
thiscouldbtricky said:
I was just thinking about how much I love having my ears played with, kissed, nibbled, licked, ANYTHING with my ears I love, as an erogenous zone that isn't my nipples or my pussy...

And I was wondering what spots get everyone else hot? :p :kiss:

Don't think too hard about it though babes... :devil:

a girl i was with would cum instantly if i sucked on her earlobe during penetration. And was working on her neck, trying to get her to cum with just me sucking on her when we broke up. I almost achieved it though. Damn.
 
The ears and neck, and may sound strange but having fingers lightly touch up and down the back of my thighs and lower back as I lay face down.
 
The crease of my butt where it meets my upper thigh....
a kiss there and I melt.
 
What a great question

The obvious, neck, ears, back of thighs and knees, breasts, especially with stubble (that is so sexy), but two things really get me there - bites just above my collar bone where shoulder meets neck, and the crease where my ass meets my thighs. Mmmmm, gets me sooo hot . . . :kiss:
 
My nipples and my neck, I love the feeling as a woman lightly nibbles and licks my neck.

:devil:
 
thiscouldbtricky said:
Mmhmm, having that done to me would turn me on immensely! :catroar:

then you wouldnt mind me spooning up to you and slipping my cock into your wet pussy for a slow early morning fuck?
 
thiscouldbtricky said:
I was just thinking about how much I love having my ears played with, kissed, nibbled, licked, ANYTHING with my ears I love, as an erogenous zone that isn't my nipples or my pussy...

And I was wondering what spots get everyone else hot? :p :kiss:

Don't think too hard about it though babes... :devil:

how about the often overlooked and neglected piece of skin that seperates the anus and vagina. I was with a girl and she came from me just licking there for awhile.
 
If tricky's too busy . . .

dominic42 said:
then you wouldnt mind me spooning up to you and slipping my cock into your wet pussy for a slow early morning fuck?
. . . pick me! Please . . . :kiss:
 
Another addition wouldn't do ne harm no?? unless it is called for ofcourse ;)
 
thiscouldbtricky said:
Then I guess we'll just have to make sure we tire him out good :nana:


TIRE ME OUT??? HUH! iv got a little blue pill that will make both of you walk around bow legged for a week! :nana:
 
BeachGurl2 said:
The obvious, neck, ears, back of thighs and knees, breasts, especially with stubble (that is so sexy), but two things really get me there - bites just above my collar bone where shoulder meets neck, and the crease where my ass meets my thighs. Mmmmm, gets me sooo hot . . . :kiss:

well I do have a flavor-savor :p , does that count? :catroar:
 
oh my . . .

dominic42 said:
TIRE ME OUT??? HUH! iv got a little blue pill that will make both of you walk around bow legged for a week! :nana:
I guess it's a good thing we're sharing then . . . ;)
 
hiya tricky....

my neck and down my spine dose it for me as long as the right person is doing it he he.... :devil:
 
Back
Top