voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2007
- Posts
- 30,841
Are you quite sure you're old enough to be here?
(the pic is funny, Jag)
Classic Cloudy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you quite sure you're old enough to be here?
(the pic is funny, Jag)
Classic Cloudy
Hell, even my eight-year-old son knows that when I interrupt him with "I've got a damn headache!" that it's not a ploy for attention.
I have a serious question. What are the effects of PMS on a D/s relationship? What if the subby gets PMS in like the middle of a scene? Would discipline keep her in line despite the PMS or would she tear through the leather and sodomize the Dom with a PMSenis?
PMSenis is a word...yeah it is! Uh huh!
How old are you?
![]()
That...appears to be a legit question.
A better question may be - whose alt is he?
![]()
Sarahh sweetie.
You need to add this to your picture captioning series.
F'rinstance:
"All I ever do is pace this cage, you never take me anywhere!"
LOL! To the kitty?


LOL! To the kitty?
Women I have a question. Is it really THAT bad or is it just an excuse?
Um...actually I meant the picture of the lions having a discussion that instigated this thread.![]()
Would that be a picturethreadjack?![]()

Slaps hand to forehead.
Duh.
Yes, that would work!
![]()

How do you slap your forehead when you're hogtied? Eager minds want to know?![]()
Well, she actually slapped her forehead to her hands, if you must know.![]()
Well, she actually slapped her forehead to her hands, if you must know.![]()
Hmmmm . . . flexible. I like flexible . . .
Yet no one has asked how I've managed to type . . .
I'm flexible.
Ahem.
![]()
Men. *lays down knife and slaps hand to forehead while shaking head*
You're a woman of many talents, SSS.

As are you, TK.
Perhaps it is women in general who are so blessed.
![]()
Men. *lays down knife and slaps hand to forehead while shaking head*
You're a woman of many talents, SSS.
If that's the case I'd expect her posts to consist mostly of "Groan! Gasp! Oh God!"I just figured that she was using voice recognition software?![]()