old501levis
Virgin
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2013
- Posts
- 29
not sure where to begin... First time Forum poster with Fantasies about sharing my 65 year old wife and/or adventures with my 43 year old married daughter..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've RP'd it a few times. its pretty damn hot!Incest is my favorite erotic genre to read and write. I have written twincest and a three-way incest romance. Haven't yet written Folgercest, though many people have. Per a YouTube video, nearly 100 on AO3 alone.
Do they mind you looking?I've seen my daughters in just a tee shirt, no bra.
she doesnt seem to mindDo they mind you looking?
that could certainly be dangerous!I'm an only child, but I often wonder what it would have been like to have a sister when I lived at home.
No best nit make a big deal and just enjoy the show she puts. Do you think she is aware she is putting in a show for youShe seems to be comfortable in just a tee shirt around me. I try not to make a big deal out of it, but she is sure fun to watch!
she doesnt seem to mind
that could certainly be dangerous!
She's not a show off but I have seen her blush a few timesNo best nit make a big deal and just enjoy the show she puts. Do you think she is aware she is putting in a show for you
I know what you mean. Back in the day, we had to make sure our daughter was at least a little modest around her brother, Nowdays. I'd be a lot more tolerantI'm sure my parents wouldn't have approved. It was bad enough with my teenage habits alone.
usually a tee shirt and shorts or sweats in the morning. I have seen her a couple times in a tee and panties. she changed shortly afterNo pants? Just a t shirt? Or am I just getting too excited?
Although she doesnt show off, she is aware of what she is doing and then playing coy and blushing otherwise she would just cover up moreShe's not a show off but I have seen her blush a few times
Haha. Buzzkill. He was enjoying it, and so was she…I know what you mean. Back in the day, we had to make sure our daughter was at least a little modest around her brother, Nowdays. I'd be a lot more tolerant