Favorite purple bra

Here I am again after literal years, but felt like posting as I was looking at my breasts today and thought they deserved posting since they have no one to give them the attention they deserve in real life. I don’t really have a good space to take pics (or many sexy outfits to wear) but might try to acquire some. We’ll see!
 
Here I am again after literal years, but felt like posting as I was looking at my breasts today and thought they deserved posting since they have no one to give them the attention they deserve in real life. I don’t really have a good space to take pics (or many sexy outfits to wear) but might try to acquire some. We’ll see!
Oh my what a wonderful sensuous collection of pictures
 
Here I am again after literal years, but felt like posting as I was looking at my breasts today and thought they deserved posting since they have no one to give them the attention they deserve in real life. I don’t really have a good space to take pics (or many sexy outfits to wear) but might try to acquire some. We’ll see!
Totally Beautiful Lady
 
Here I am again after literal years, but felt like posting as I was looking at my breasts today and thought they deserved posting since they have no one to give them the attention they deserve in real life. I don’t really have a good space to take pics (or many sexy outfits to wear) but might try to acquire some. We’ll see!
Such a great set of sexy photos. I love the falling strap and tease of a nipple. The one with the hint of white panties beneath is super hot too.
 
Here I am again after literal years, but felt like posting as I was looking at my breasts today and thought they deserved posting since they have no one to give them the attention they deserve in real life. I don’t really have a good space to take pics (or many sexy outfits to wear) but might try to acquire some. We’ll see!
Welcome back :) . That's beautiful attire and even more beautiful breasts :heart: .
 
I
Here I am again after literal years, but felt like posting as I was looking at my breasts today and thought they deserved posting since they have no one to give them the attention they deserve in real life. I don’t really have a good space to take pics (or many sexy outfits to wear) but might try to acquire some. We’ll see!
would love to give them the attention they deserve
 
I do not remember you from before, but I am certainly glad I clicked your thread now. You are adorable.
 
Great set! Thanks for the pics. Happy to see you’re posting again.
 
Ok, think I got this one figured out. Was my favorite of the bunch. 😘🥰
I can see why it's your favourite. Wow! What a beautiful, seductive, and tempting tease. You are gorgeous :kiss:. I also can't help but notice where that free hand is heading ;) .
 
So do I, what a seductive shirt it is indeed. Your boobs look magnificent wearing it :kiss: . Thank you for making my night better by making such a wonderful return.
 
Was feeling a liiiitle (okay, a lot) horny tonight after showering and lotioning up, and decided to take some pics. White, see-through shirt and pink bra. Got some others hopefully coming too if I don’t get too distracted. 😘 Had to go through my lingerie drawer. And may have ordered some new items. Thank you all for being so sweet.
 
Back
Top