Favorite purple bra

Ooooo I am speechless

And a couple more black ones that are quite racy…definitely could not show the crotch area if you know what I mean. I have a pic of the back of one of them though - please be kind I usually avoid that due to insecurity but I hope you enjoy.

https://ibb.co/Vc9R1sr8
https://ibb.co/FLCftWnT
https://ibb.co/F4Q3c8zY
https://ibb.co/bRW6dsqv
And to be clear I will post the full look at some point. Be patient and let me know how much you’d like it in the meantime. 😘
 
And to be clear I will post the full look at some point. Be patient and let me know how much you’d like it in the meantime. 😘
I've enjoyed every pic you've posted & would love to see more! 😍😍😍😍
 
An absolutely gorgeous set of pictures and wonderful attire. I love all of them and they all look beautiful on you :rose:. I have to say that sideboob is incredibly underrated and that was a particularly enticing look, but I loved them all. I would love to see more of whatever you are comfortable with sharing :kiss:.
 
Back
Top