Flu in our house.

Sounds like I caught it from Stella... or vice versa.

damned long incubation period. :mad:
 
sickness here, too. More specifically: me.

Not sure when I'll be up to sitting at the computer again, just so everyone knows.
 
This flu is nasty stuff. Hubby and I had two rounds of it over the last month. My son had it too, but he seemed to recover faster than the rest of us and didn't need antibiotics to kick the congestion like I did. Hope your kiddo gets better soon, Sarahh. :heart:
 
Wonders if he needs to go for a drive with hazmat signs...
 
My middle one is down with it now, too. The oldest had it 10 days ago. Fingers crossed that it skips the youngest. This flu just knocks them out. It's been a terrible winter and I'm sick of it!

Now if I could just figure out who to call to make it end early!

Hey Sarahhh - take care of yourself. This bug is no fun.
I'm so sorry to hear that it has taken hold in your house.

:kiss:
 
:rose:

How on earth to prevent the rest of us from catching it?

Hey, girlie. I just found out this morning that my mom has it. It's a strain that wasn't included in the flu shot this year, which we all got. She's in the hospital in quarantine. Visitors have been told to stay 3 feet away from her and that the virus is spread by body fluids. So, if she sneezes, tiny droplets flying through the air...ugh.

So, anyway, Rob is right. Make sure you wash your hands after you touch him or do anything for him and try not to get too close. I know that's hard with your own kid.

Hope the little guy is feeling better soon. :rose:
 
Back
Top