Foot Fetish

Dr Mabeuse said:
I don't know about the rarity. Evidently, all of China was crazy about feet at one time, which was why they got into foot-binding for like 400 years. Feet were considered an erotic zone.

Oh, yeah. The Chinese and their bound feet. I'd forgotten about them. The process of getting the feet to look like little "lotus blossoms" was so torturous, and certainly a woman with feet like that couldn't get around very well. Binding a woman's feet and not permitting her to drive, as in Saudi Arabia, are part and parcel of the same agenda.

AllardChardon, give my story "Will Work for Shoes" a read---you might enjoy it.
 
Oh!

Not because it looks as if I need it?

:eek:

No... because you made me think about my OWN ugly feet and the horrible, gritty callouses on the heels. Then there's that really rough spot on my left pinky toe that keeps getting bigger because I like wearing heels and they rub. High Heels = sexy legs = ugly feet.
 
No... because you made me think about my OWN ugly feet and the horrible, gritty callouses on the heels. Then there's that really rough spot on my left pinky toe that keeps getting bigger because I like wearing heels and they rub. High Heels = sexy legs = ugly feet.

If it's any consolation, people with a foot fetish often find foot problems especially sexy.
For my freelance client, I have to keep his blog on foot health active by adding 3 articles a week on foot health topics of my choice. I'm running out of topics. LOL I've already written an article about the dangers of high heels. It sounds like you might have a bunionette forming. Be careful.

Foot Health Blog
...if anyone is interested.
I'm definitely open to suggestions for topics, although I don't think "foot fetish" qualifies as a foot health topic. LOL

-Sheila
 
In the theatre I always have dancers in the cast. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes it's just a plus (and we always use their talents).

When I saw their feet one time before they wrapped to go on pointe I was horrified. Bruises, calluses and many, many bandaids. AFTER, once they were in their pointy clunky shoes and dancing on their toes, they were gorgeous and seemed delicate and dainty.

But having seen the before, all I could do say was - Ow.
 
In the theatre I always have dancers in the cast. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes it's just a plus (and we always use their talents).

When I saw their feet one time before they wrapped to go on pointe I was horrified. Bruises, calluses and many, many bandaids. AFTER, once they were in their pointy clunky shoes and dancing on their toes, they were gorgeous and seemed delicate and dainty.

But having seen the before, all I could do say was - Ow.

I purely hate shoes that hurt your feet because they won't be broken in. I had a pair of burgundy colored pumps that were really good-looking and went with most of my outfits--I even had an attache case that went with them. But they were the kind of shoes that you put on in the morning and they feel Ok to begin with, but then later on in the day you're feeling miserable and you don't know why, but then you realize that it's because your feet are hurting.

When my feet are hurting, I wouldn't care if a guy came on them, if the foot massage was good enough.

OTOH, I have to have heels. I used to be 5'8" in my prime and I lost 3 inches somewhere, so all my shoes, even my flipflops, have to give me some lift.
 
I took ballet for six years and stopped before going on toes. I developed into a 36 26 36 and just didn't look right in leotard and tights, anymore. The rest of the girls were thin, like most ballet dancers. And Twiggy was the top model.

I learned about my level of happiness in regard to my feet early on. I wear only comfortable shoes and will aviod heels at all costs. I have lost some inches too so I wear flats with a thicker, softer sole, usually thongs. Not the usual wear for business, I am sure.

If only they would make a good looking comfortable shoe for under $100.
 
I took ballet for six years and stopped before going on toes. I developed into a 36 26 36 and just didn't look right in leotard and tights, anymore. The rest of the girls were thin, like most ballet dancers. And Twiggy was the top model.

I learned about my level of happiness in regard to my feet early on. I wear only comfortable shoes and will aviod heels at all costs. I have lost some inches too so I wear flats with a thicker, softer sole, usually thongs. Not the usual wear for business, I am sure.

If only they would make a good looking comfortable shoe for under $100.

They must. Otherwise I would have been going about miserable or barefoot for the last several decades. My, what exalted circles some people move about in!
 
I don't mean I can afford to buy comfortable shoes that look good. That's why I wear thongs, flip-flops, go-aheads. I spent the most money of my life on winter boots that prevent slipping on ice. And I expect them to last for years with proper care.
 
I don't mean I can afford to buy comfortable shoes that look good. That's why I wear thongs, flip-flops, go-aheads. I spent the most money of my life on winter boots that prevent slipping on ice. And I expect them to last for years with proper care.

Thank God I live in Florida.
 
Sunny California for me. Way up north near the extinct volcano, Mt. Shasta. The temperatures rage from 0 degrees to 100 plus in my backyard. Many types of shoes for the feet and we have made it back to the thread, hooray.

Ah, the elusive shoe for all seasons...
 
Okay, I'll admit it. I have a little bit of a foot thing. I wouldn't go so far as to call it an outright fetish, but I do find female feet sexy. There, I said it. And I'm glad I did! Hahahahahah!!!!!

I used to have a girlfriend whose second toe was longer than her big toe. She was extremely proud of that fact, and actually thought that it made her a little bit superior to the average woman. In worshipping her feet, I learned to appreciate that long-second-toe thing as well.

After we were no longer together, it took me a few years to learn to appreciate again a female foot where the first toe was the longest one. But eventually I did. Good thing, too, since they are much more prevalent.

Life is strange.
 
But how do I get the photo of my feet to show up in my post instead of just attached? I swear posting photos on this site gives me pause.
 
But how do I get the photo of my feet to show up in my post instead of just attached? I swear posting photos on this site gives me pause.

Consider yourself lucky if you can get them attached without being told a zillion times that the photo is too large and having to resize it again and again. I have sometimes been able to post internet images here but photos of my own are a pure-D pain in the ass.
 
Last edited:
But how do I get the photo of my feet to show up in my post instead of just attached? I swear posting photos on this site gives me pause.

Go to this site - photobucket.com

Set up a free account. Upload pictures to it and they will give you the code you use (it's the one on the bottom) to post pictures here.

I'll do your pic with my account.
 
Sweetsub,

You live up to your name, once again. Thank you for being so sweet to me. I will take your advice and create an account at photobucket.

And thank you for the compliment on my cute tootsies. As Uma Thurman sings in The Producers, "If you got it, flaunt it!"

Thank God feet don't age as quickly as hands.

Allard
 
Sweetsub,

You live up to your name, once again. Thank you for being so sweet to me. I will take your advice and create an account at photobucket.

And thank you for the compliment on my cute tootsies. As Uma Thurman sings in The Producers, "If you got it, flaunt it!"

Thank God feet don't age as quickly as hands.

Allard

You're welcome!

:heart:

(I think my hands look better than my feet. And my second toe is longer than my big toe. What does that mean again, Carney?) :eek:
 
doc, i think the question 'what's so sexy about...' is fundamentally unanswerable. items like appearance, smell, etc can be mentioned, as well, in some cases, as use. but the case is always shakey and ultimately unpersuasive.

a number of gay males have asked, "what's so sexy about a pussy?" and it cannot be explained to them. if pussy love--said to be normal and NON fetish-- cannot be explained, then how can you expect foot fondling to be?

one's best bet, for understanding, is to listen to a person "gripped" by the item or fetish, and try to understand the significance for them, their feelings, manner of arousal, etc.

==

note re the fetish dictionary cited by Charley. the article has some merit, and *does* quote a fetishist, to give a look into his mind. but the fundamental issue of "explaining", as opposed to describing, is not addressed. for example, this sentence from the dictionary is hardly informative:

FD erotic and/or emotional gratification from being in contact with feet is something that the majority of fetishists have in common.
 
Last edited:
CharleyH, great article. Thanks for posting it.

Pure, I agree with you, who can account for taste or what causes arousal? I had one lover who went wild for the hair at the back of my neck. In public, I only had to lift my hair up and show him my neck to make him swoon.
 
doc, i think the question 'what's so sexy about...' is fundamentally unanswerable. items like appearance, smell, etc can be mentioned, as well, in some cases, as use. but the case is always shakey and ultimately unpersuasive.

a number of gay males have asked, "what's so sexy about a pussy?" and it cannot be explained to them. if pussy love--said to be normal and NON fetish-- cannot be explained, then how can you expect foot fondling to be?

one's best bet, for understanding, is to listen to a person "gripped" by the item or fetish, and try to understand the significance for them, their feelings, manner of arousal, etc.

==

note re the fetish dictionary cited by Charley. the article has some merit, and *does* quote a fetishist, to give a look into his mind. but the fundamental issue of "explaining", as opposed to describing, is not addressed. for example, this sentence from the dictionary is hardly informative:

FD erotic and/or emotional gratification from being in contact with feet is something that the majority of fetishists have in common.

:kiss:
 
My parents were big on playing "This little piggie went to market" with me and my siblings. I, in turn, loved to play this toe game with my children. Lots of tickling sessions and kissing of my precious babies' feet went on all the time and especially right after their baths. After reading the article, I can see how all this foot play had an effect on me and my love for playing footsies.

I have learned alot about myself from this site that I was not really aware of beforehand. I love that about AH.
 
Rocket man

No thread on Foot Fetish can go without THIS cinemaliteroctica reference:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.


:D

-KC
 
Back
Top