Foot Fetish

Living in Northern California near rivers and streams, I often go swimming with inchling trout. They love to nibble my feet if I hold still long enough for them to feel at ease. But, I can't feel a thing. The only way I knew it was occuring was to see it with my eyes. Now someone is making money on it. LOL
 
doc, i think the question 'what's so sexy about...' is fundamentally unanswerable. items like appearance, smell, etc can be mentioned, as well, in some cases, as use. but the case is always shakey and ultimately unpersuasive.

a number of gay males have asked, "what's so sexy about a pussy?" and it cannot be explained to them. if pussy love--said to be normal and NON fetish-- cannot be explained, then how can you expect foot fondling to be?

one's best bet, for understanding, is to listen to a person "gripped" by the item or fetish, and try to understand the significance for them, their feelings, manner of arousal, etc.

==

note re the fetish dictionary cited by Charley. the article has some merit, and *does* quote a fetishist, to give a look into his mind. but the fundamental issue of "explaining", as opposed to describing, is not addressed. for example, this sentence from the dictionary is hardly informative:

FD erotic and/or emotional gratification from being in contact with feet is something that the majority of fetishists have in common.

Yeah, but I think a decent writer can make you understand the nature of the attraction. I have a bit of a neck fetish, for instance, and I think i could describe what attracts me to a woman's neck: the sculptural qualities and especially the grace and singular vulnerability, the way it signals compliance and submission and sensual languor, and it's tactility and sensitivity.

Something like that would have done it for me. Is the foot especially aesthetically pleasing? Do fetishists find it tactile? Are they drawn to it by its sensitivity? Or by its remoteness from the face and its otherness to the body? It's alienness? Is it a simulacrum for the whole body? A grotesque echo of the hand? Or is it just its meanness and commonness, its association with dirt and filth that attracts them?

Surely there's a better explanation than saying, "I just like it."
 
Is the foot especially aesthetically pleasing? Do fetishists find it tactile? Are they drawn to it by its sensitivity? Or by its remoteness from the face and its otherness to the body? It's alienness? Is it a simulacrum for the whole body? A grotesque echo of the hand? Or is it just its meanness and commonness, its association with dirt and filth that attracts them?
This struck me from the article:

a former lover obsessed over my feet. He didn't really care about my legs. Sure, he loved them, but he reserved his adoration for my feet, doting on them ritualistically: first, bathing them with scrubs, cleaning under the nails, massaging them with oils, and always indulging in the feel of them against his face and lips or the scent of them whether fresh or not. He was my podiatrist, my pedicurist and my worshipper. In fact, he continues to write emails about how much he misses my feet, and sometimes, I think, more than he misses me.
First, I think we have to differentiate here between guys who, like you Doc, and Carney, find a part of a woman sexy--like neck, leg or foot--and those with a real fetish for that part.

All of us have our favorite, er, part outside of genitalia that we find sexy. A nape of the neck, hips, shoulder, lips, eyes, earlobes, whatever. And we get a little sexual thrill when we see someone with a nice neck, hips, shoulder, lips, eyes, and we're attracted to such people. But we don't usually want to kiss and fondle *only* that neck or earlobe.

When we think of a true foot fetish person we think of the guy above, or the guy Boota mentioned. The woman the feet are attached to doesn't matter. Only the feet do. And yes, I think it *does* have something to do with the remoteness of the feet from the rest of the body.

Human beings can anthropomorphize anything. Animals, machines, toys. I think foot fetish people would rather have pet feet, if you will. The feet don't talk and don't require talking to. You touch them, they respond (unlike an earlobe)--wiggling, twitching, flexing. They have smell and taste and lots of different shapes (toes large to small, heel, ankle) for a tactile experience. The person with the fetish can have a lot of the pleasure, if you like, that a man gets from touching a woman and having her respond with pleasure without any of the required interaction. In fact, there is far less chance of interaction with the feet than with an earlobe which is right there near the face.

A good many people find the "game" of flirting, talking, luring a person into bed very important to the whole sexual experience. There are others, however, who don't like it or just can't manage it. Some childhood event undoubtedly creates that connection between the foot and sexual pleasure, but I *think* (no proof, just my thoughts on it), that the appeal of being able to disassociate the sexy part from the person might be what takes it to extremes. That is, the fact that this part of the body is the most easy to disassociate from whomever it belongs to. The feet, thus, become "yours."

You want a pussy, you might have to really negotiate for it, show the woman love, attention, affection. You want to massage her feet and polish her toenails? She could easily let you do that gratis.
 
I think that some find feet sexy because they are all curvy and shit. I mean, think about it: the torso is somewhat curvy, the bust is somewhat curvy, but the feet... they are VERY curvy, and those curves can be extremely sexy. The instep, the arch, the ankle.... the possibilities are endless.

Then again, there are the toes: ten little psuedo-penises, jutting out and yearning to be felated. What could be sexier than that?

Just a few hypotheses......Carney

*squirms*

I totally relate to everything Allard said as well. It took me time to discover what a real foot job can do to me, but my god! yes please!

No thread on Foot Fetish can go without THIS cinemaliteroctica reference:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.


:D

-KC
heh! Tarantino is a foot fetishists dream director. That guy is all about the feet!
 
One aspect of toes that seems to have been overlooked and a favortie tease of mine is toe cleavage. I have a cute pair of small heeled black pumps that are very low in front and give my toes the most lovely cleavage, like a low cut dress.
 
heh! Tarantino is a foot fetishists dream director. That guy is all about the feet!
Indeed! In Kill Bill he got Uma Therman barefoot every chance he could.

One aspect of toes that seems to have been overlooked and a favortie tease of mine is toe cleavage. I have a cute pair of small heeled black pumps that are very low in front and give my toes the most lovely cleavage, like a low cut dress.
Ah, but now you've moved into shoes. The two are certainly related and a lot of foot fetish guys also adore shoes--with or without women's feet in them! :eek: But men without a foot fetish can really admire and find sexy a woman in a stunning pair of shoes. Much like the ballet dancer in her slippers, or the bound-footed women in China who, as I understand it, never showed off their naked feet, it is the foot within the shoe and the extreme, almost other-worldly shape it gets from that shoe that makes the foot sexy/beautiful/feminine.

It's analogous to women in the 19th century wearing corsets to create an extreme hourglass figure. A shoe presents the feet in a stylized shape that make them sexy and feminine even if they're not that way out of the shoe.

Which is why I think we should leave out shoes if we're discussing a true Foot fetish person. Such a person is going to adore the foot in or out of the shoe. Which is to say, you might be right about shoes creating "toe cleavage" but I rather think to someone with a foot fetish that would be the icing on the cake. Rather like someone who loves breasts liking a good bra that gives women cleavage. They're going to like the breasts either way, the bra just makes what they already find lovely and sexy more lovely and sexy.
 
3113,

You are right. I was just indulging myself taking about my toe and breast cleavage, the little trollop that I am.

So how many women on this site have had a lover slide his tongue deep between her toes and drive her wild in the process. Just checking?

Allard
 
3113,

You are right. I was just indulging myself taking about my toe and breast cleavage, the little trollop that I am.

So how many women on this site have had a lover slide his tongue deep between her toes and drive her wild in the process. Just checking?

Allard


*raises hand*

my feet are quite sensitive... :cathappy:
 
Now I feel better. I thought I was the only wanton foot fetish whore in the group for a minute.
 
note re the fetish dictionary cited by Charley. the article has some merit, and *does* quote a fetishist, to give a look into his mind. but the fundamental issue of "explaining", as opposed to describing, is not addressed. for example, this sentence from the dictionary is hardly informative
I agree. :kiss:

Is the foot especially aesthetically pleasing? Do fetishists find it tactile? Are they drawn to it by its sensitivity? Or by its remoteness from the face and its otherness to the body? It's alienness? Is it a simulacrum for the whole body? A grotesque echo of the hand? Or is it just its meanness and commonness, its association with dirt and filth that attracts them?

Surely there's a better explanation than saying, "I just like it."
There are, but it is hard to find a fetishist who will tell you. A foot, to a fetishist, isn't unlike your lust for pussy. You love pussy, a foot fetishist enjoys the same excitement regarding feet. Do you "just like pussy?"
 
There are, but it is hard to find a fetishist who will tell you. A foot, to a fetishist, isn't unlike your lust for pussy. You love pussy, a foot fetishist enjoys the same excitement regarding feet. Do you "just like pussy?"

No, but I don't fetishize pussy. I don't lust after pussy. I lust after women. An isolated pussy is not erotic to me. In fact, it's mysterious and slightly chthonic. An isolated penis to me is comic. With his balls, he's tragic.

Apparently a fetish object has some attraction that's separate from the person it's attached to, and that's what I'm trying to understand.
 
No, but I don't fetishize pussy. I don't lust after pussy. I lust after women. An isolated pussy is not erotic to me. In fact, it's mysterious and slightly chthonic. An isolated penis to me is comic. With his balls, he's tragic.

Apparently a fetish object has some attraction that's separate from the person it's attached to, and that's what I'm trying to understand.
ROFLOL. Understood. I can say, having lived with a "foot fetishist" he had no interest in me as a person. He was interested in his fetish more than sex and he does offer foot massages very easily to ALL his girlfriends. He does get his rocks off that way. The attraction? My guess is that feet attract him because he is submissive and he wants a woman to know it in order to use and abuse him. What other reason would one want to always be at someones feet? :kiss:
 
A fetishist cannot get sexual satisfaction without the fetish object, practice or body part. Most people who say they have a fetish mean that the presence of the fetish object or practice enhances their sexual encounter. A fetishist cannot have sex without the fetish.

The person the fetish article is attached to is almost irrelevant, and with some fetishists need not even be present e.g. panties, pantyhose, fur, silk.

Some cannot understand that others do not share their enthusiasm.

Og (purveyor of obscure fetishes)
 
plus the stuff in all hte other films and that scene in dusk til dawn...

Fact-when i watched "from dusk till dawn" i just wanted one fo the vampire witches to bite me. So hot...lets get it on!

If i was tied down..and forced fed a female foot..i may like it.
 
I am so pleased at the new life in this thread ! I share , what I refer to as " the gift of Naked Feet". I have worn shoes less than an hour total since mid april, I go BareFoot pretty much everywhere. and with dilligent care maintain errogenous levels of sensitivity.
Allard, if a male can be such , I too am a wanton foot whore !!
<LOL>.

I seriously enjoyed the pic of your sensuous Feet !
 
An isolated pussy is not erotic to me. In fact, it's mysterious and slightly chthonic. An isolated penis to me is comic. With his balls, he's tragic.

*smile*

no words of wisdom on the subject, but yours, as usual, tittlate.
 
I am so pleased at the new life in this thread ! I share , what I refer to as " the gift of Naked Feet". I have worn shoes less than an hour total since mid april, I go BareFoot pretty much everywhere. and with dilligent care maintain errogenous levels of sensitivity.
Allard, if a male can be such , I too am a wanton foot whore !!
<LOL>.

I seriously enjoyed the pic of your sensuous Feet !

You're a foot worshiper? Or a worshipee?
 
Not a foot fetishist myself.

I do recall taking someone's toe ring off with tongue and teeth once. She liked it. A lot. :D
 
This struck me from the article:


First, I think we have to differentiate here between guys who, like you Doc, and Carney, find a part of a woman sexy--like neck, leg or foot--and those with a real fetish for that part.

All of us have our favorite, er, part outside of genitalia that we find sexy. A nape of the neck, hips, shoulder, lips, eyes, earlobes, whatever. And we get a little sexual thrill when we see someone with a nice neck, hips, shoulder, lips, eyes, and we're attracted to such people. But we don't usually want to kiss and fondle *only* that neck or earlobe.

When we think of a true foot fetish person we think of the guy above, or the guy Boota mentioned. The woman the feet are attached to doesn't matter. Only the feet do. And yes, I think it *does* have something to do with the remoteness of the feet from the rest of the body.

Human beings can anthropomorphize anything. Animals, machines, toys. I think foot fetish people would rather have pet feet, if you will. The feet don't talk and don't require talking to. You touch them, they respond (unlike an earlobe)--wiggling, twitching, flexing. They have smell and taste and lots of different shapes (toes large to small, heel, ankle) for a tactile experience. The person with the fetish can have a lot of the pleasure, if you like, that a man gets from touching a woman and having her respond with pleasure without any of the required interaction. In fact, there is far less chance of interaction with the feet than with an earlobe which is right there near the face.

A good many people find the "game" of flirting, talking, luring a person into bed very important to the whole sexual experience. There are others, however, who don't like it or just can't manage it. Some childhood event undoubtedly creates that connection between the foot and sexual pleasure, but I *think* (no proof, just my thoughts on it), that the appeal of being able to disassociate the sexy part from the person might be what takes it to extremes. That is, the fact that this part of the body is the most easy to disassociate from whomever it belongs to. The feet, thus, become "yours."

You want a pussy, you might have to really negotiate for it, show the woman love, attention, affection. You want to massage her feet and polish her toenails? She could easily let you do that gratis.

I somehow blew by this post before, but this is what I was looking for--some explanation like this.

I tend to agree. When I try to imagine being a foot fetishist, the thing that comes to mind would be the special relationship with her feet I'd have: they'd be 'mine' and not hers. They'd be complete in themselves, little piggies with their own parts and personalities that she can hardly relate to, not like I could. I could see them better, touch them better, love them better, and I'd have my own private relationship with them almost without her knowing about it, like they're my own living love dolls.

That works for me. I can understand that. So it's not anything aesthetic. It's something psychological and alienated, a way of having a piece of a woman without having to mess with her and all her judgments and challenges. It's not submissive so much as it is isolationist.

But still, would that make me want to crawl around a library painting girls' toenails?
 
Last edited:
Feet are sexy for two reasons:

1. Without feet, there would be no boudoir slippers. Pink ones, with little puffs of maribou feathers at the toe.

2. Toe-sucking.
 
Doc,

I love the way you work things out. Isolationist. Yes, that is it. No need to talk to the head when you have the toes to whisper sweet nothings to.

Allard
 
Back
Top