For Nipples Only...

pookies said:
To bump my bestest girls thread. :kiss: :heart:
Oh Pookies I have missed your beautiful breasts....mmmm :p you are so sexy sweetie :kiss: :kiss:
 
Last edited:
pookies said:
To bump my bestest girls thread. :kiss: :heart:
Oh.......Oh..........Oh..Pookies you do know how to bump a thread!! :p Lookin good babe--getting caught up from the trip?? :D :devil: :kiss: ;)
 
Good Morning

drtshare said:
Miss Martini,

Hope you are well? Will you come out and play... please I miss you... pookies back from her trip... come out and tell her HI!

:kiss: :kiss:

Fred
Miss Martini,

Hope you are well? Will you come out and play... please I miss you... pookies back from her trip... come out and tell her HI! Missing you

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Fred


Did you see Lilac's Garden
 
pookies said:
Oh she has Fred. We talk all the time! LOL! :D


pookies,

Tell her she is missed... tell her to get her sexy body back here ... and tell us HI

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Fred
 
Back
Top